Isildur58

Reaction score
Hey guys.

So my title pretty much sums up what the main idea of this post is. I can either buy Januzaj, Will Hughes, or Iker Muniain... Pretty cheap prices. I'll post the details below.

JANUZAJ:
6.75m fee (8m will be deducted)
Will be earning 15.75k p/w

WILL HUGHES:
9m fee (10.25m will be deducted)
Will be earning 15-25k p/w

IKER MUNIAIN:
15.5m fee
Will be earning 60k p/w

I was looking for a youth player who could play CAM effectively. Which one is more worth the money?
Also, if I were to get Muniain and one of the others, would Muniain function effectively on the left wing?

Januzaj plays LM quite awesomely, and Hughes in 13 at the very least could be retrained to the wings. I wouldn't waste Muniain at LM if you want to buy two of them. He's the best CAM/SS/Treq out of the lot.

i think Januzaj is overrated as **** but on fm 14 he is really good and he is very consistent as a winger i have never used muniain but i knoe he is good af so it depends on if you want to wait for Januzaj to develop or you want a good develop player already get muniain.

will hughes over both of them, even at the beginning of the game he is a great player, definite signing

i think Januzaj is overrated as **** but on fm 14 he is really good and he is very consistent as a winger i have never used muniain but i knoe he is good af so it depends on if you want to wait for Januzaj to develop or you want a good develop player already get muniain.

IRL Januzaj is a youth player on the cusp of playing regularly for one of the best teams in the country.

In FM14, he has stats that would let him walk into most Championship sides and give him a rotation place most Prem teams (more ballsy FM'ers would start him every game, I know).

How has he been overrated? It's spot on.

Januzaj! He's brilliant and cheaper
Slightly better than Hughes too.