dc321

Reaction score
i just finished my first season on the LFC marshall update (31.7.15)

januzaj has lots of interest brewing around him, after a decent season
He started 22 games, came off the bench in 19, scored a total of 7 goals and totaled 7 assists
his average rating was 7.15, but he had many clutch moments and scored when most needed

Ive been getting offers from tottenham and psg, around 45 million (20 up front 25 installments all guarenteed)

Im not sure if i should sell because i only get to keep 40% of my transfer revenue, and hes got immense potential. i might be able to hold out for more, maybe 60 mil.

sell?

in other news james wilson is a monster

Are you playing him AMC? If you are id personally take £50M and buy Ross Barkley.

depends how he fares with injurys really struggled for me to complete 30 matches a season across all competitions for 4 years i then sold then for 35.5m to barca and hes been there 2 years now and is available for 6.5m lool looks like i sold him at the opportune moment

thanks for all the quick responses everyone! i decided to keep januzaj, because he still has a pretty big role to play as an impact sub for my team. I'm about to start the second season now, and my team looks like this:

4-2-3-1 wide
De Gea
Darmian jones javi martinez shaw
Isco (AP-A) Schweinstager (DLP-D)
Bale (IF-A) Quintero/mata (AP-A) Depay (IF-A)
Rooney/Wilson (F9/P)

Bench: Romero, Januzaj, wellington nem, alvarez balanta, schneiderlin, rooney/wilson, quintero/mata

Wilson was a bit of a revelation for me last season; used him for a cup match in february for his season debut, and scored a hat trick. finished the season with 12 goals in 10 starts and 6 bench appearances

Surprisingly enough, I was able to buy bale for 50 million pounds (25 upfront, 25 installments) and isco (15 upfront 22.5 installments)

i bought quintero from porto first season for 7 mil, what a bargain! hes just as good as mata (world class) at the end of the first season!!

thanks for all the quick responses everyone! i decided to keep januzaj, because he still has a pretty big role to play as an impact sub for my team. I'm about to start the second season now, and my team looks like this:

4-2-3-1 wide
De Gea
Darmian jones javi martinez shaw
Isco (AP-A) Schweinstager (DLP-D)
Bale (IF-A) Quintero/mata (AP-A) Depay (IF-A)
Rooney/Wilson (F9/P)

Bench: Romero, Januzaj, wellington nem, alvarez balanta, schneiderlin, rooney/wilson, quintero/mata

Wilson was a bit of a revelation for me last season; used him for a cup match in february for his season debut, and scored a hat trick. finished the season with 12 goals in 10 starts and 6 bench appearances

Surprisingly enough, I was able to buy bale for 50 million pounds (25 upfront, 25 installments) and isco (15 upfront 22.5 installments)

i bought quintero from porto first season for 7 mil, what a bargain! hes just as good as mata (world class) at the end of the first season!!

i wouldnt play an advanced playmaker in a 2 man central midfield if i was you youll get cut straight open by bigger teams roaming playmaker or b2b or cm support

i wouldnt play an advanced playmaker in a 2 man central midfield if i was you youll get cut straight open by bigger teams roaming playmaker or b2b or cm support

hmm, ill switch it to roaming playmaker and see how it goes

I had the same problem, managed to squeeze 75m out of PSG for him at the end of 1st season, and bought De Bruyne for 35m to replace him