StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
View attachment 74298

As You will know, there are very few Japanese players on FM10, the only ones being at clubs outside their native homeland. I have spent the past week or so researching and making the Japan players from the top divisions of the J-League. There are around 400 players, which are all accurate in terms of stats etc. It took a while to make it, but I hope you enjoy it :)

Japan National Team
View attachment 74292

Japan U-21
View attachment 74293

Urawa Reds
View attachment 74294

Atsuto Uchida
View attachment 74295

Tulio
View attachment 74296

Yuji Nakazawa
View attachment 74297

DOWNLOAD HERE

Good work Stu.

What skin is that by the way?

Looks good how did you manage to get the stats accurate?

With a lot of YouTube, watching J-League football, aswell as looking on different sites using Google Translate. Also form, reputation etc.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Good work Stu.

What skin is that by the way?

Its oxolight, from FM Fanboys :)

stuw, have you changed the colours around,
as i've got oxolight, and mines blue lol.

Is this just the players, or also the teams in detail? i.e Stadium Capacity, reputation etc.

Is this just the players, or also the teams in detail? i.e Stadium Capacity, reputation etc.

Stadiums and stuff are already on the game, but this is just the players. I am working on the J-League aswell, so that should be ready pretty soon.

This is brilliant, I've downloaded a J-League and the players have gone on to their respective teams...
If you know your stuff about editing, could you tell me why all the Japanese teams have fake names (i.e Kashima Antlers are Yokahoma FC) despite me deleteting the nleague.inc file? Thanks.

This is brilliant, I've downloaded a J-League and the players have gone on to their respective teams...
If you know your stuff about editing, could you tell me why all the Japanese teams have fake names (i.e Kashima Antlers are Yokahoma FC) despite me deleteting the nleague.inc file? Thanks.

Kashima Antlers, Yokohama FC are the real names....

Noooo I mean there is no team called Kashima Antlers on my game even after downloading a J-League:S

Noooo I mean there is no team called Kashima Antlers on my game even after downloading a J-League:S

I don't know, have you deleted the nleague files from the 10.3 patch folder aswell?? When you add a patch, those files are also in there

i am currently ongoing a cska moscow save and keisuke honda is class i highly recomend him he is onl young too

Question With Those Players U Have Created Does That Mean U Can Actually Manage Japan?

It doesn't work for me, I start a new game but I can't pick Japan leagues. How can I sort this out?

It doesn't work for me, I start a new game but I can't pick Japan leagues. How can I sort this out?

Its not the leagues, it is just the players. I am working on the leagues, so they should be available soon. To get the players, select custom DB, and all players from top division Japan

Yeah, dw now I got another league pack and the players have gone to their teams.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Is anyone going to create the Japanese teams badges as they're not in the game. I could make them but I don't know how to do config.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I'm making them now.