Jarhead

Daire

Reaction score
Anyone seen it?I'm going to it tonight so i'll tell ya's tomorrow.

Whats it about?

A guy in the army.....I think it's the guy who played Donnie Darko, if not it looks like him.

It looks good so I'll probably go see it sometime....

Well if its out i might see it tomorrow as im going to Boro to get Jimmy Carr tickets, hope theres some left :D

I like the ads for this film.

I'm downloading it now and will give it my rating as soon as I watch it :thup:

7/10

It's an alright watch but the storyline seems to be a bit vague and nothing really happens in the film. But it's still a decent film and if you like modern war films then you must watch it.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****** in the valley

Been to see this tonight and I have to say it was a great film. Probably one of the best films I've seen at the Cinema's in a long time. Everything about it was pretty much spot on:
  • Nice pace to it, wasn't too intense but wasn't boring.
  • Perfect soundtrack, every song just fit so well and had by dancing away (in my head).
  • Funny, cinema was pretty empty but the laughter was quite loud. Most of the big laughs came in the opening two minutes with his humorous introduction to marine life.
  • Actors where great aswell. But I hate it when there's an actor who you recognise but can't remember where you've seen them so as soon as I got home had a quick search on who played Troy to find out he was in flightplan.

" * Actors where great aswell. But I hate it when there's an actor who you recognise but can't remember where you've seen them so as soon as I got home had a quick search on who played Troy to find out he was in flightplan."

name ?

jarhead didnt really appeal to me, but i dunno, might go and watch it..

Lee said:
Actors where great aswell. But I hate it when there's an actor who you recognise but can't remember where you've seen them so as soon as I got home had a quick search on who played Troy to find out he was in flightplan.

I hate that guy. He's in Garden State as well and he bugged the **** out of me in that too.