djs1

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the tactical maestro jassar?his tactics helped me through numerous times but havent seen him post for a long time?

The same thing which happened to Mr Hough and some others. FM 16 is much more difficult to create a good plug and play tactic for so they just stopped doing it.

Hey djs, the two above comments are wrong. I was a single guy back in the days of Fm 14,15 and now I am married and have kid along with much more demanding but good paying job. So little time that I gets out of my busy life I do play this game. Keep working like I use to in 2014,2015 on creating and following up on a thread is a lot of work. Unfortunately I don't have that much time. So I didn't put in an effort this year. Maybe next year I will try to at least upload my tactics that I use in my saves.
Good luck

Hey djs, the two above comments are wrong. I was a single guy back in the days of Fm 14,15 and now I am married and have kid along with much more demanding but good paying job. So little time that I gets out of my busy life I do play this game. Keep working like I use to in 2014,2015 on creating and following up on a thread is a lot of work. Unfortunately I don't have that much time. So I didn't put in an effort this year. Maybe next year I will try to at least upload my tactics that I use in my saves.
Good luck

good to hear u are still around bro