MarkStedman

Reaction score
Seems to be no posts on the guy in my search and have been offered him for 7 million. Looks a really good prospect but the lack of posts about him has put me off. Malaga have a lot of money to throw around so im guessing he struggles for playing time and can be picked up cheap on most saves within the first 2 seasons or so. Does anyone have any previous experience with the guy and can be be as good as the other youngsters that get mentioned in every thread e.g niang and co.

Thanks in advance.

He's a potential star when given enough game time and can turn into a real David Villa. Here's some screenshots of a time machine AI save so what you see, is in a way, the very least he can become. If managed by a human player like yourself, he could easily become better! I wouldn't shell out £7 million though, I'm sure you can wait another season for a lower price or buy similar forwards for less. :)

View attachment 250150View attachment 250151

With training can become one of best strikers had him in one save bought him when was 18 trained and tutured him by 20 was nearly as good as rooney and sold to barca when was 24 for 38m not bad considered i only paid 2.8m:D

I just paid it, i have Cavani and Van Persie so want someone young who isnt the usual targets i buy every save and wont complain about lack of game time. cant really get better tutors than VP and Cavani tho so should be good.

I just paid it, i have Cavani and Van Persie so want someone young who isnt the usual targets i buy every save and wont complain about lack of game time. cant really get better tutors than VP and Cavani tho so should be good.
Will only make good tutors if play in the same roll as juanmi

RVP and Jaunmi are both "Tranquestria" and strikers although i play them all as poacher in a 4-2-3-1.

i've seen a ss of him where he was incredible, but never got him on the game, thinking about going for him for my swans team, he's available on loan so i'll do that see how it goes.