Javi Martinez joins Bayern Munich

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
So according to Bild.de, Javi Martinez joins Bayern Munich for a record high 40 million euros, on a 5 year contract. Bayerns main transfer target this window. He is going to fill the important "6'er" spot.

In my opinion this is a very important factor for Bayern next season. We'll clearly see a strong Bayern in both the national league and champions league.

I think you Brits speak as good German, as the French speak English, so I hope you can find the article in English somewhere.Nachgehakt von Alfred Draxler: Javi Martínez wechselt zu Bayern München - FC Bayern - Bild.de

Very good signing, but at the minute paper talk, however i expect it to happen soon

around 31 Million though? Too much.

Last edited:
if i was manager of bayern i would of spent £20M on m'vila and £20M on van persie so that is still £40M and you get two amazing players

€40m? Wow, at least €20m too much! No wonder Barca dropped out of the bidding!

deal was 31million mate :)

sorry dude i turned into a spaz who don't know nothing i didn't notice it was in euros:p
ok then i would get van persie for £20M and tom huddlestone for £10M still great players would rather have them to at bayern the just martinez who isn't really proven

Thats a lot of money indeed but Javi Martinez was the missing piece in Bayern Munich team. Now Bayern have a "perfect" team.With this transfer they must win the league and the UCL. If they don't gonna win this year, What player is need at Bayern to win at least Bundesliga? :|

Not over rated at all plus Bayern needed such a player. De Rossi who I recall to be the best techniqually gifted anchor man is valued 100 mil EUR from Roma in the latest Man City enquiry. On top of that Martinez proved to be hard working, smart, good on the ball, physically gifted and can play in different positions young player in Bilbao and was their main figure in the last season.

Juve are paying 35 mil EUR for Llorente. Again the same tipe of transfer and Llorente was the type of player Juve were missing to create the perfect team.

For UCL Juve and Bayern are going to be the biggest favourites according to me. But we still need to pay attention to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

omfg, just get this deal over and done with. Its been dragging for too **** long. Athletic bilbao are seriously not honoring their word.

I heard its a taxing problem