elmagico89

Reaction score
1st season with ac milan, playing a 4231 deep and since pato is very injury prone, I am looking for a very good 2nd striker, who can replace him or even take his position. I have the chance, to either sell ibrahimovic for 25.000.000€ and sign damiao for almost the same price or swap ibrahimovic with javier hernandez, since manutd is interested in ibra and they are accepting a swap. I am not sure, which player I shall take, since Ive not made any experiences with both...

Hernandez is absolutely quality but if Fierro is on offer he is younger cheaper and better

difficult one, who gets you more of a goal contribution (combined goals and assists), Pato or Ibra? I'd go for Damiao more tbh as that type of player is more complete and gives you more ways to play. Poachers are quality goal scorers but they don't participate much in overall game play.

Hernandez is absolutely quality but if Fierro is on offer he is younger cheaper and better
fierro has a -9 pa. so this can mean, that he can either get absolutely **** or solid or world class.
and seriously, I dont want to waste 12-15.000.000€ on such a wonderboy :D

Take the swap Hernandez scores me more than goal a game and he's young and has a bit of improvement left.

Hernandez is a beast in this game. Always scores against me after running through the entire team.
Slightly overpowered? :p