Javier Hernandez - United's new striker 2010-2011

pretty good heading stats considering his height

Is a good striker, but in my fm i don´t have it...

how come some people have him and some dont?

I have the latest version and I cant find him? any ideas? does it have to do with the size of database and league you are playing?

I have the latest version and I cant find him? any ideas? does it have to do with the size of database and league you are playing?
exactly that :D it depends on which nations you load and the size of your database..

Yes

And he does look quite promising. We'll see who has better scouts, SEGA or Sir Alex?

I Just loaded a new game with all Mexicans in it. Took like 4 seconds. That is where I got the screenie from:)

I noticed in the screenie that Malik posted that he has a rating of 15 for important matches, which makes a striker twice as better sometimes with a high rating for that, he looks quite good ^^)

The goal he scored in the friendly match vs New Zealand is why he has such good heading and jumping stats...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGArcNf9tEo"]YouTube- HD - Javier "El Chicharito" Hernandez Goal - Mexico vs New Zealand - HD[/ame]

Have a look at that...

brave boy
manu see some thin in him watch this space he will rock after 1/2 years
Even more than now if he does

Why do our commentators not do that when someone scores?

But that was a pretty good header.

just looked for him on my game and he isnt on it i have mexico leagues loaded and a large database weird, but on topic he looks a quite good finisher bit of a owen in his prime just better heading

wellcome to manchester united looking forword n seeing new starlet :)

someone please post with details of how to get him to show?

Do I need to activate mexican league and do large database if I am playing in English or Italian league as they are the 2 leagues I usually manage in.

Cheeeeeers

Why do our commentators not do that when someone scores?

But that was a pretty good header.

That is exactly what i thought as soon as i saw the vid.
Foreign commentators are so much more passionate!

someone please post with details of how to get him to show?

Do I need to activate mexican league and do large database if I am playing in English or Italian league as they are the 2 leagues I usually manage in.

Cheeeeeers

No, you don't necessarily need to activate the mexican league. Simply adding the Mexican nation to your database, whilst starting a new game will do the trick and he will show up. Where you get to select Small/Medium/Large, select "Custom" and then "Add" -> "Nation" -> Mexico and your set.

However, I wasn't too improved with his stats :-/ Not something I would replace the current crop with.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Hey bro,
What skin is that?