Javier Pastore! Help With Prefferd Moves ??

faustyxD

Reaction score
K, ima get sraight to the point, I Have the GOD which is Javier pastore in my 2nd season @chelsea, apart from giving my top goalscorer kun aguero so many balls to run onto and smash home, ive noticed he has NO preffered moves, So im thinking Hmmmmm, What should i teach the lil ******, with time on my side him still being very young ima Attempt to go no.1 Knocks the ball past opponent , no.2 Cuts Inside no. Comes deep to get the ball, and maybe a 4th Beats man Repeatedly or runs with the ball often, Now, my question is, What have you found to work well with him as im told hes a quick learner and he can also be trained in new positions quite quickly, as im retraining him to striker to accomplished and will play him in the Trequtista Role,

What Do You Recomend ppl, What has Results been

Much :wub:

Well i just look at his stats and teach him to use them as much as possible, for example he has excellent dribbling stats and is very quick hence ill teach him to run with the ball often, hes also excellent at picking a pass through the defence so ill probably look to make him do that as much as possible via asking him to try killer balls often etc.

Basically just look at what hes best out and ask him to use those key skills as much s possible.