Status
Not open for further replies.
i play a traditional 4-3-3 formation with no wingers, all strikers. play him straight in the middle, retrained him to play as natual centre midfielder. plays as advanced plamaker, so many assists, breathtaking goals including the solo effort in the champs league final. leading star in the premier leage and my main man, thats saying something considering i got tevez, ronaldo, poli, dezeko!

he took about 6-8 months to settle but eventually became a beast. play him amc attacking mid

Playing him as a goalkeeper and he'll still be a ******* beast!

Does playing him as an advanced playmaker support work? Also, what PPMs are best for him?

I've signed him to replace Luka Modric in my Tottenham side (Luka played as AMR inside forward - support) Luka was awesome in my 1st season, and almost single handedly won me the league. But Real Madrid bid a stupid amount for him, and I just had to accept it. So in came Pastore... And oh my god, he's an animal! I'm retraining him to play on the right, and 8 games into season 2 and he's scored 13 goals and contributed 7 assists! Who needs Modric, eh?

Personally i find he performs much better as an Attacking midfield - attack than an advanced playmaker maybe because he cant use his speed in just the playmaker role and it wastes his acceleration and pace stats.

Ive played him religiously as an Attacking midfield on attack duty just behind Tevez and hes absolutely ripped teams apart, i think playing him as an advanced playmaker actually does him a disservice and hes so much more than just a creator, you can get 20 goals a season out of him if played right.

I found that the man is a beast at Attacking Mid - Attack duty

this will explain why he is pants for me playing CM advance playmaker in a 4-4-2 formation for man utd with bale and hazard as wingers as inside forwards

brought him to arsenal for record 31.5m . and it worth it. really good player.
had a 3 hatrick for a season, cool.

he fits more in AMC under advance or normal playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.