He was amazing for Huracan in Argentina last season, Palermo paid a lot of money for him but he is a very talented player, the Argies are producing a lot of good midfielder's at the moment but this guy is on par with Angel Di Maria

I personally think that pastore is much better than di Maria... Did you see his Flair? I'm trying to buy him, after he scored 3 against me in Chl. (I'm Man U)

After this thread, i just posted an offer for 15M for him :)

never heard of him but ill be sure to check him on my game cos he looks good

Actually, i'm a bit impressed myself, that i haven't discovered this guy before now. And the only reason i found him, was because of a danish football website, who wrote about palermo giving him a new contract :p (or something like that)

I personally think that pastore is much better than di Maria... Did you see his Flair? I'm trying to buy him, after he scored 3 against me in Chl. (I'm Man U)

I've seen him around but never thought much of him, but this comment convinced me to make an offer :).

Just had a look at him. Was going to sign him but he didn't really fit into my team. :'(

I've seen him around but never thought much of him, but this comment convinced me to make an offer :).

Hehe :) Yeah, it was also just because of his perfomance, i decided to make an offer.At first, I thought he would only be "ok" so i decided not to make an offer. But after the match... O_O

Pastore is AWESOME!

In my season season he's aged 24 now. and in 78 matches has scored 42 goals. Very much awesome considering he is an attacking midfielder.