Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Just found this kid. Don't know if anyone's came accross him hut he starts at Talleres (on loan at Huracan), Argentinian sides btw. He is 18 when the game starts and should turn out to be a quality player, check him out (H)

he was immense for me on fm09, not come accross him yet on fm10 though....

He's at Palermo in my game,looks like a good player

He's at Palermo on my game too, he's amazing!

Well, against me he was anyway :$

There was a thread ages ago about him. He doesn't improve from 20 onwards! Same as Bouanoutte! Young, Class, never improving.

He does improve mate.

Currently playing a Palermo game at the moment... Palermo play best as a 4-4-2 so Pastore doesn't figure in my team, that plus i have hamsik and defour in the middle...

Need a decent cb though got £35m in the kitty... Any ideas?

Currently playing a Palermo game at the moment... Palermo play best as a 4-4-2 so Pastore doesn't figure in my team, that plus i have hamsik and defour in the middle...

Need a decent cb though got £35m in the kitty... Any ideas?
use the 1st two threads below. cheers

i think both bounanotte & pastore was class. maybe just need a little patient. ;)

Thank your for sharing this wonderful story. I find your post very informative.

was just about to make a thread on pastore he is amazing............got him at palermo, im england and palermo manager and hes been the stand out player in my first few games

I've got both Pastore and Buonanotte in my Wolves game. Just starting my 4th season, only just signed Pastore (£19m) he looks class, tried to sign him last season but he didn't want to know. Luckily no-one else snapped him up and now I'm in Europe he's agreed to join. Signed Buonanotte at the start of my second season for £2.5m, he didn't do much as LM in his first season with us in a 4-4-2 but played him as the main man in a central AM role in a 4-2-3-1 last season and he was awsome. Top average rating in the PL (tho somehow he didn't win PL player of the year award) loads of assists and a double figures for goals also. His all round stats have also improved over the 2 years and now Juve are rumoured to be lining up a £33m bid which will not be welcome!

He always does well against my team ... although I have never looked into the possibilty of signing him, might do so one day...