Konflict

Reaction score
Pastore is currently unsettled in my Arsenal save, and I can probably get him for around 35mil. I am playing as Arsenal, and, although Tevez has only been at the club for 1 and a half years, he is already becoming unsettled, and demanding.

So, during the Summer transfer window, I am going to sell him for 35mil. I have a replacement lined up, and that is Pastore. However, I am unsure whether he would be worth the investment.

I know that Pastore does not play in the position of a forward. However, next season I am planning to go with a 4-5-1, and Pastore would be a perfect fit in the AMC position. In my save, he's playing very well for PSG, and his stats are immense.

As I am Arsenal, I already have good wonderkids in Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Ryo Miyachi, Emmanuel Frimpong, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Only Wilshere plays naturally in the AMC position, and, although I could retrain the others, they all play better in their original natural position.
Also, I have signed a number of wonderkids, including:
Iker Muniain, Mbaye Niang, Carlos Fierro, Yaya Sanogo (probably will sell), Mateo Kovacic, Lorenzo Cristieg, Emre Can (probably will sell), Marc Munisia - and two future world beater regen full backs.

With all these players, would it be worth investing in Pastore? And, what are your experiences with him in your saves? Has he been consistent, and magical? He's managed to get into the World Team of the Year in my save, so, he can't be that bad...

Thanks for your time, and i look forward to your answers!

I advice you to buy a player that is between 28 - 32 to be back-up for Wilshere.
there is no chance that you put Wilshere on the bench with that potential.

you can also have a look at Willian (willian borges da silva), he can play everywhere on midfield and only cost me 9.5 mil Euro on my Arsenal save.

Well... On my FM11 long save I retrained him as a forward, ended up with over 150 goals in just over 200 games, even as an AM he can rip teams apart. Well worth the cash, especially for £35m.

Only time I've got him on 12 I was Madrid and had to fork out £87m in similar circumstances (Unhappy, World Team of the Year, etc.) So if you can get him for that price, go for it. You can always loan out some youth stars ;)

What formation you use? I play him as Attacking Midfielder Attack and he's not play very well. I play him with poacher upfront and left and right inside forwards attack. Sorry for my English

I brought pastore at start of 3rd season as liverpool for £50m and is totally worth it with a numbe of assists and 20 league goals in the season play as attacking midfielder - traquista.