Jawbraker tactic(Totally worth cheking it)

this thread is for tactical discussion only.if someone would like to accuse me please pm me and i will prove you wrong
testers needed

Ειμαστε αρκετοι Ελληνες απλως δεν χρησιμοποιουμε ελληνικα ονοματα.

nai to exw katalavei....prepei na vazoume ellhnika omws..

this thread is for tactical discussion only.if someone would like to accuse me please pm me and i will prove you wrong
testers needed

i sent you pm but you still cant prove me wrong.. and you never can because you used editor. end of discussion.
when it comes to tactic it seems to weak with leeds save with real player hood

i sent you pm but you still cant prove me wrong.. and you never can because you used editor. end of discussion.
when it comes to tactic it seems to weak with leeds save with real player hood

I dont really get you mate, you are the guy who made the thread asking for everyone to make a 'diablo' tactic and it is not impossible, so people should try for you. Yet when this guy makes a seemingly great tactic which has brought him massive success, you slate him and do not even try the tactic, stop trolling the thread mate.

did i ask for your opinion smogfart?
i think its a good value for every one if the tactic is really good not just full of editor players! good tactics are appreciated but this editor showoff is bull

proves only u got a big prize for tv rights. but still no transfer history man...whatever u say... BUSTED!

did i ask for your opinion smogfart?
i think its a good value for every one if the tactic is really good not just full of editor players! good tactics are appreciated but this editor showoff is bull

This thread is open for everyone to discuss, its not just between you and whoever, if it was why dont you just keep it in a pm otherwise your gonna get people saying stuff back to you since your accusing him of cheating without proof.

proves only u got a big prize for tv rights. but still no transfer history man...whatever u say... BUSTED!

man i really think you have issues with me for some reason...STOP SPAMING MY THREAD...AS SAID ABOVE ONLY TACTICAL DISCUSSION

man i really think you have issues with me for some reason...STOP SPAMING MY THREAD...AS SAID ABOVE ONLY TACTICAL DISCUSSION

no u said you would give prove if i wrote on pm but you dont! i see why your last tactic thread accused you of cheating because you really cheat

okay i am testing this on my 2022 chelsea save which has a great team with lot of regens.I am adding my current save screen for verification cheers.

Started a save with forest myself, won promotion got £40m TV rights but only 9m for a budget also a stand closed :/ will try this tactic tonight.

havent checked this tactic out but do you think it would work for a high profile team like liverpool and will it suit torres

well my first result i got to say i am impressed

well done mate...thank you!

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

havent checked this tactic out but do you think it would work for a high profile team like liverpool and will it suit torres

well i found it very succesful with mid table teams of EPL like Sunderland an Birmingham

My results with this awesome tactic.The wingers and lone striker work awesome for me .Thnxx best tactic to make use of wingers i have found till now

Thank you mate for your feedback!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:41 PM ----------

well my first result i got to say i am impressed

well 8 goals against milan is a really mpressing result