Cloud~

Reaction score
Why is FM adamant that this guy is a midfielder? I've seen a few youtube videos that clearly show him playing the striker position and whenever he comes on for Arsenal senior team he plays as a striker... am I missing something?

Well if you look at the official Arsenal website they have him down as a midfielder. I have seen him play as a strker a few times but I think his natural position is midfield.

Well if you look at the official Arsenal website they have him down as a midfielder. I have seen him play as a strker a few times but I think his natural position is midfield.
Ah I see, thanks.

Wrong I'm afraid, they may have him down as a midfielder because he is a ST/AMR - If you've watched any Reserve games this season, you can see why the OP believes JET is a striker, also every time he has come on he has played as a ST - The ST and AMR swap in the Arsenal teams so we can't really say which he is. He started off as a DC, then DL, DM, LM, and now ST/AMR - Very good player is JET. :wub:

In FM11 (Demo) - His natural position is AMC

He's been playing up front most recently i think, i know he scored a hat trick for the reserves recently and scored something like 11 in 7 games for them.

he started off at the back for the gunners and has since gone more advanced. my souct reports suggest his best position is as a central midfielder.

It could be a choice to have him on loan for a smaller club than Arsenal... ;)

ive got him at swindon on loan and the fact he can play pretty much anywhere really really helps. often on the bench, can come on at the back, in the middle, on the left of midfield or even up top. as a spurs fan i hate to admit hes a top player lol.