Jay Sean

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Jay Sean

jaysean1.jpg

Kamaljit Singh Jhooti or Jay Sean is probably the most sucessful British Singer of Indian Origin with hits such as Down, 2012 and Do you Remember.

Personally despite his hilarious real name I like his music alot, what do you guys think?

Yeah, some good music there. Also, doing well in USA, which is rare for British artists in his genre.

I'm not really into hip-hop or whatever the kids are calling it these days but I do rather like this chap.

He is jolly good chap.

Jay Sean is quite good, especially 2012 but they are better artists out there such as Tinie Tempah :p

Yeah, some good music there. Also, doing well in USA, which is rare for British artists in his genre.

yeah but good music will be appreciated in any country really, his eary singles were quite good but never made it high enough on the British Charts but they were all-time best-sellers in places like Romania, weird right..

same, quite talented and what I like is that he is not embarassed by his origin, he turned up at the Indian Day Parade I heard, good to see

Yeah he isn't embarrassed by his origin, That is why he changed his name to an all new western sounding name. Go India oO) Anyway he sucks. Friggin Douch-Bag

Last edited:
Yeah he isn't embarrassed by his origin, That is why he changed his name to an all new western sounding name. Go India oO) Anyway he sucks

u think his real name would be a good stage name?, use ur brain ********, imagine saying now we have Kamaljit Singh Jhooti singing 2012 in a concert oO)

Yeah he isn't embarrassed by his origin, That is why he changed his name to an all new western sounding name. Go India oO) Anyway he sucks. Friggin Douch-Bag

Well if you had a weird sounding name in england you'd do the same, like appolonia hinkllebottom would change here stage name to lonia hinkle to make it sound better and all his fans would love saying khotim singh joofi wouldnt they

So so, has some nice songs, would listen to him on the radio or whatever, not really in to him that much.

He has to relate to his fans, it like how people like Akon and Black-Eyed Peas have such stage names rather than their real names, Jay Sean did not do much different really

Good artist and glad to see another British man doing well in America, no matter his origin or real name! {BTW i think Jay Sean is a brilliant stage name ;)}

Gay Sean XD ...anyway not bad,he has some nice songs