Estimated Value: £275K
Media Prediction: 6th
Squad Personality: Fairly Loyal
Captain: Ian Simpemba.

Seasonal Expectations:
Top half finish - £0/£4.9K p/w
Promotion - £0/£5.5k p/w
Winner - £0/£5.75 p/w
The club is currently spending £4,775 per week on wages.
I would suggest to choose 'Promotion' as it offers you a healthy wage budget and is fairly do able with the squad available.

Squad:
Goalkeepers:
Aaron Howe
Nathan Ashmore
Both are young keepers with a lot of potential. However Howe is the better of the two and should be regarded as Havant's 'Number 1'. Ashmore is a good enough back up however you may wish to bring in a stronger goalkeeper to take Havant to the next step.

Potential Transfers:
James Dalton (Free) *
Frank Talia (Free)

wd7p6.jpg

Full Backs:
Jake Newton
Paul Hinshelwood
Jon McDonald
Jake Newton and Jon McDonald should be your first choices at full back for Havant. Both will offer solid performances as well as a balance of attacking flair and defensive responsibilities. Paul Hinshelwood is good enough cover at Right Back and can easily be drafted in.

Potential Transfers:
Danny Senda (Free)
Tomos Roberts (Free)

Centre Backs:
Ian Simpemba
Sam Pearce
Ryan Woodford
Emmanuel Udoji
Ian Simpemba is the club captian and is easily the best centre back at the club and possibly in the league. Sam Pearce and Ryan Woodford both offer similar stats and should be rotated. However I normally choose Pearce ahead of Woodford due to his experience and slightly better stats. Emmanuel Udoji is a young centre back with a lot of potential and should be played in cup matches which you expect to win.

Potential Transfers:
N/A

S8ss5.jpg

Centre Midfielders:
Bobby Hopkinson
Shaun Wilkinson
Ian Selley
Bobby Hopkinson and Shaun Wilkinson should be your first choices in central midfield for Havant. Both offer different stats which means that they complement each other very well. Ian Selley is an experienced midfielder at the age of 36 who is an adequte back up in central midfield for Havant.

Potential Transfers:
Danny Sonner (Free)
Jordan Hibbert (Free)

Wingers:
Wes Fogden
Sammy Igoe
Wes Fodgen and Sammy Igoe are the only real wingers at Havant. Fogden should start on the left wing whereas Igoe should start on the right wing. Both offer solid performances on the wings for Havant. Offering experience in Igoe and a young talent in Fogden.

Potential Transfers:
David Tarpey (Free) *
Kyle Fraser-Allen (Free)

Strikers:
Mustafa Tiryaki
Manny Williams
Giuseppe Sole
Steve Ramsey
Mustafa Tiryaki and Manny Williams are the obvious starters here. Tiryaki is a born goalscorer and will most likely be your top goalscorer and features high up in the league scoring charts. Williams is less prolific however offers good ratings as well as a high number of assists. Giuseppe Sole is the perfect back up striker and works well as an impact sub. Steve Ramsey is not up to the quality up front at Havant and shoud be played in cup matches. However at 21 he still has time on his side.

Potential Transfers:
Jon Main (Free) *
Tesfaye Bramble (Free)

Z9dGX.jpg

Please Note: * = Must Buy.

Tactics:
4-4-2 Havant
View attachment 147376
A tactic made by me which is suited towards Havant & Waterloovile and LLM.

GK:
Goalkeeper - Defend
RB: Wingback - Automatic
RCB: Ball Playing Defender - Defend
LCB: Limited Defender - Defend
LB: Wingback - Automatic
RM: Winger - Attack
RCM: Central Midfielder - Automatic
LCM: Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend
LM: Wide Midfielder - Automatic
RCF: Advanced Forward - Attack
LCF: Poacher - Attack

Suggested Board Room Requests:
Wage Budget Increase
Parent Club Request

Thanks,
jbolas

RHAM2.jpg

Updated to the List of Team Guides 2011 Thread.

Sammy Igoe plays for Havant?!?! Legend! :D

Played my first game with H&A with former Pompey player Igoe scoring a cracking 35 yarder from AMC position. Will try him on the wings but I think the team (at this early stage) should be built around him with Igoe in the centre. The lad Ramsey looks decent on the wings too.

I started up a game with Havant

and some of the Potential Transfers will not join

Danny Sonner
Frank Talia
Danny Senda

does anyone have people that will join to replace them :) also I can't see the pic of the 442 formation

Is there no Dejan Stevanovic in the team?
Unfortunately, Dejan is not in the team, even on 11.3.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I started up a game with Havant

and some of the Potential Transfers will not join

Danny Sonner
Frank Talia
Danny Senda

does anyone have people that will join to replace them :) also I can't see the pic of the 442 formation
The potential transfers have previously joined in my game. Look at the other potential transfers I have stated to look for more signings.