Updated Staff Changes
Updated Manager Contracts
Updated Staff Contracts
Updated Board Changes
Updated Promotions & Releagations From All European Leagues
Cork City no longer in the Irish Premier League
League and Cups are the actual real life names
Updates Europa League and Champions League teams for the season coming up
European leagues and there cup winners this includes Bulgarian Cup, Ukranian Cup, Russian Cup, Norweigen Cup, Finnish Cup, Northern And Irish Cups, Danish Cups etc
Teams promoted from Liga Adelente to La Liga(I know their season isnt finished but Couldn't be bothered to wait so the current 3 teams leading Liga Adelente have been promoted)

Fixed some finances although some I have quite managed to do if there is some team finances that need to be changed let me know.

Installation

- Download the XML file to your desktop by clicking on the link below
- Open up My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data, right click and paste.
- Load up Football Manager 2010 & click new game
- Select the 10.3.0 database and ensure the Update XML is ticked
- Enjoy!

http://www.filefront.com/16700319/JB's Update 2010-11.xml

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Ok i dont get why it doesnt say Liverpool and Aston Villa aren't in the Europa League but Man City Are and on the editor it says they are all in Europa League :/

Don't them two have to qualify at an earlier stage in the earlier knock out rounds?

Yeah they do which is how I have done it but for some reason in the game it says Villa and Liverpool aren't in the Europa League but Man City are thats what I cant understand im trying to fix it now If i work around it then I will re upload

m8 i shamed to say this but im pretty sure u wasted ur time and most people will downloads StuWs and some many people have made them b4 u

Chris22 and forbie's update is the best one out, maybe PM Chris and ask him.

Yeah they do which is how I have done it but for some reason in the game it says Villa and Liverpool aren't in the Europa League but Man City are thats what I cant understand im trying to fix it now If i work around it then I will re upload

man city came 5th so they are in it and villa came 6th i dont think liverpool are in europa league next season.

man city came 5th so they are in it and villa came 6th i dont think liverpool are in europa league next season.
Liverpool, Villa and City are all in the Europa league next season.