DizzyJay92

Reaction score
Right here we go, this is my first thread so go easy on me

Since i bought football manager 2014 iv attempted and failed in making a successful, consistent tactic so after many months of failing i came on to this site and started using other peoples and mainly getting frustrated with why i couldnt get my team to work with different tactics so i had a break for the world cup(waste of time) so i after the world cup i came back on and have set up what i believe is a consistent and solid tactic defensively but i cant stress enough this is not an 'unbeatable' tactic and i havent tried i with anyone other than liverpool so testers with weaker teams are welcome

I am liverpool currently in my 3rd season here are screenshots of the tactic, league(each year) with fixtures and if you want screenshots of anything or any games tell me the Season/Date/H or A and ill be happy to put them up and i also havent put screenshots of particular players because the whole team averaging 7.2 and over in a 50 game season so it would take to long haha

The Tactic

View attachment 357716 View attachment 357714

Season1 2013/14

View attachment 357713 View attachment 357711 View attachment 357709

Season2 2014/15

View attachment 357708
View attachment 357707 View attachment 357705 View attachment 357704

Training
Pre Season

View attachment 357702

During Season

View attachment 357701

I leave OI to assistant

If iv missed anything else out please inform me so i can fit it in thanks

New update to the tactic

JC3's Very Solid 4-2-3-1 V2

Last edited:
Right here we go, this is my first thread so go easy on me

Since i bought football manager 2014 iv attempted and failed in making a successful, consistent tactic so after many months of failing i came on to this site and started using other peoples and mainly getting frustrated with why i couldnt get my team to work with different tactics so i had a break for the world cup(waste of time) so i after the world cup i came back on and have set up what i believe is a consistent and solid tactic defensively but i cant stress enough this is not an 'unbeatable' tactic and i havent tried i with anyone other than liverpool so testers with weaker teams are welcome

I am liverpool currently in my 3rd season here are screenshots of the tactic, league(each year) with fixtures and if you want screenshots of anything or any games tell me the Season/Date/H or A and ill be happy to put them up and i also havent put screenshots of particular players because the whole team averaging 7.2 and over in a 50 game season so it would take to long haha

The Tactic

View attachment 640525 View attachment 640528

Season1 2013/14

View attachment 640529 View attachment 640532 View attachment 640537

Season2 2014/15

View attachment 640540
View attachment 640541 View attachment 640544 View attachment 640545

Training
Pre Season

View attachment 640549

During Season

View attachment 640552

I leave OI to assistant

If iv missed anything else out please inform me so i can fit it in thanks

The Tactic Here
JC3's Very Solid 4-2-3-1
have u try with small team ?

No i havent after the end of my 3rd season i will set up a new save with a lower league team you are welcome to test it with smaller team

Looks like good work this one :)
But it seems 4-2-3-1 is the onlything that works now.

I wish someone could crack 2-3 strikers tactic and make legit.

will give it a go next seson on my juventus save. currently 3rd in row for testing.