jann_17

Reaction score
HI guys I am posting my new tactic a refurbished and more amazing results than the jeanmaestro sacchi 4-4-2

I have achieved amazing results with salernitana and i would love to share it with you guys! the only thing i expect back is to leave me feedback and tell me your opinion on my tactic ! :)

Basically the formation is a 4-4-2 in a very offensive way that transforms in a 4-2-4 formation with amazing style of football !

I tested with many teams the 4-4-2 and I decided that i should play more offensive soccer and not let the other teams get a chance to reach me.

For this tactic you need to have ;

A sweeper Keeper

2 Complete wing backs that can attack all the time

A defender that is left footed that can play as a stopper and a Defender that is right footed that can be the covering defender

A roaming playmaker that at least have passing 15 and technique 15

A box to box midfielder that have good marking and good tackling with the vision for finding the net

An inside forward on the left side that is right footed with good sense of finding the net

A winger on the right that has good crossing

A false nine
and a poacher to find the net !!

For pre season focus on match tactics and attacking movement and teamwork

When the season start focus on match tactics and Attacking movement !!

Corner instructions are short you need to have the CWB L take the right side corners and the CWB R take the left corners VERY IMPORTANT !!!

For Throw ins set the best trow in taker for long throws !

Hope this formation works for you :))

FORZA LAZIO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing results. Really attacking as you say. Il give this a go and let you know how it is