Kewell 7

Reaction score
Currently in first season for portsmouth i was wondering if anyone has any screenshots of wallace or can tell me how he develops for them.. also if any free signings could be recommended that would be great

Currently in first season for portsmouth i was wondering if anyone has any screenshots of wallace or can tell me how he develops for them.. also if any free signings could be recommended that would be great

View attachment 250454

About to get promoted to the Prem League, got promoted every year so far. And Wallace will be my starting RW in Prem League, his starts are good but not awesome but no matter what he kills it. Player of the Year all 3 years for Pompey.

Keep him at all costs he is amazing at all levels in terms of assists and average ratings, even in the premiership I'm in my 9th year at Pompey, the only reason I sold him was because I bought an amazing regen.

SecondYellowCard's "Rebuilding Portsmouth" series on Youtube (143 parter, I highly recommend) gives a very indepth look at Wallace.

TL;DR he's the only Portsmouth player who's present for the entire save, from League 2 to Champion's League. As other's have said, he's very consistent at is a a great servant to the club for many a year.