his physical stats would put me off but everything else look amazing

just found this guy on my game, trying to get him, funny lol cos i was gonna start a thread on him so good job i checked

Took a look at him on the editor and his physical attributes look better at the start of a game on the 11.2 patch. Also his anticipation is 10 instead of 8.

Every month I got a message saying "The fans are very pleased with the signing of Jelle Vossen as he seems like a great bit of business".

His pace is now 12 and his agility has gone up again. Got him on intense aerobic training.

i play as liverpool, we have 1st option with genk so can get him pretty cheap. tbh he just sits in my reserves so far but not had him long. he needs to improve physically

I signed him form my Liverpool squad. He scored on his debut. He is good working striker, will get you chances and goals. Good player

Been trying to get this guy to score for my Spartak side 2nd season in (came in recently), partnering with Welliton.

Only 1 league goal so far in like 5 appearances. But already 2 in cup games and 2 in European competition.

For people moaning about his physical stats, train him to get better and his technical stats are good and in my save on the 4th season he is worth £10million !! so cannot be that bad

I bought him and retrained him as an AMC, or can play as CM.

Not the best player in the world, but a decent enough squad player for league cup etc

well played for being West Ham ! and yh he turns out to be quite good.

Bought him in my Stoke save for £4,400,000 first season, and he has been playing miles better than expected! Top scorer ahead of Kenwyne Jones, Vitali Rodionov (from BATE), and Jonathan Walters. Superb player and would reccommend to anybody contemplating a bid for him!

I play all the time with his real club and my favourite club, Racing Genk. But I never get him to get really high in the scoring-sheets. Wat role do you play him? As a Lonely striker or with a partner?

I picked him in my first season at Everton for £2.2m, he played 18 games with no goals but most where as a sub and under the tuition of Tim Cahill. At the start of the second season I started with him and he has been immense constantly scoring 25+ a season, now in season 5 where he has 6 goals in two games. A must but at the start of every game.

I play all the time with his real club and my favourite club, Racing Genk. But I never get him to get really high in the scoring-sheets. Wat role do you play him? As a Lonely striker or with a partner?

I play him with either Kenwyne Jones or Vitali Rodionov up top. Kenwyne or Vitali play as the target man, with Jelle playing was the Advanced Forward. It works for me! :D

He plays for sunderland in my spurs save as a CM, and he looks to be a top, top BtB midfielder

Jelle turns out to be outstanding in my game ,with amazingental attributes and good technical