rickowens

Reaction score
I've been playing Defoe as a f9 but he hasn't been playing very well, what role should I play him in ?

Just guessing based upon real life but he seems like a Poacher/Advanced Forward type of player. He tends to finish off moves himself rather than dropping deep to create, as a False 9 would do

Just guessing based upon real life but he seems like a Poacher/Advanced Forward type of player. He tends to finish off moves himself rather than dropping deep to create, as a False 9 would do
I'll try him as an AF then

Try to find out how the CPU plays him he always rapes me when i play against him

I played him at sunderland for the first season as CF, manged to get 25 goals and 4 *** out of him in 33 games. 2th season the first 18 games he mad 12 goals, after ther the age catch him, and he manged 2 goals in the last 20 games. He retaired efter that.

In the last few games Defoe has been playing well for me, scored a hattrick against Middlesborough.

Play him as a poacher with a shadow striker behind him...you won't regret it!

I won premiership with sunderland in first season,defoe was key player used him as poacher.

He is man of moment striker.

Depending on who you have brought in on that squad a 442 or 4411 with him as a poacher would work well. But you do need someone to supply him in that case.