Jersey Shore

Finally, a list of people who're going to the camps in Poland once Sturmfuhrer Sexington becomes uberkansler of the Union of Prussian Capitalist States.

Finally, a list of people who're going to the camps in Poland once Sturmfuhrer Sexington becomes uberkansler of the Union of Prussian Capitalist States.

all hail Chaz 'Adolf' Sexington?

GEORDIE SHORE :wub:

***** on jersey's face

***** on jersey's face

You have to be kidding :O

I'm not even a Geordie, and I can tell you one thing, that program literally makes me cringe. For one thing, one of the guys isn't even a Georide-he's from ****** Hartlepool. It really is one of those scraping the bottom of the barrel programmes. I saw about 5 minutes of it, and just literally wanted to eat my own face. It just gives the Geordies a bad name. And it's just absolute complete and utter ****.

***** on jersey's face

I love Jersey shore so was willing to give Geordie shore a chance but it was so **** it was unreal. The people weren't fun at all they just ****** me off. Poor effortr Sid I expected better

I love Jersey shore so was willing to give Geordie shore a chance but it was so **** it was unreal. The people weren't fun at all they just ****** me off. Poor effortr Sid I expected better

Definately. The more I saw of them, the more I just wanted to do just get them round the ****** neck and just.......hurt them. Incredibly infuriating "human" specimens

Definately. The more I saw of them, the more I just wanted to do just get them round the ****** neck and just.......hurt them. Incredibly infuriating "human" specimens

the accent ****** me off enough and then their personalities came into play. that was enough for me

Who was from Hartlepool on Geordie Shore?

one of the blokes. Don't know his name because to be honest....I'd rather not. Tryin to find out on google but not havin much joy

You have to be kidding :O

I'm not even a Geordie, and I can tell you one thing, that program literally makes me cringe. For one thing, one of the guys isn't even a Georide-he's from ****** Hartlepool. It really is one of those scraping the bottom of the barrel programmes. I saw about 5 minutes of it, and just literally wanted to eat my own face. It just gives the Geordies a bad name. And it's just absolute complete and utter ****.

You're both exactly right, that's why i love it! it's so funny watching them make fools of themselves and ******* about :wub:

You're both exactly right, that's why i love it! it's so funny watching them make fools of themselves and ******* about :wub:

The Jersey shore cast made fools of themselves and it was funny. Geordie shore cast were just retarded

I didn't mind Geordie Shore tbh, doesn't come close to being as good as Jersey Shore though.

does anyone know what time/channel its on tonight the new series?

does anyone know what time/channel its on tonight the new series?

It's only on in America right now on MTV but use the link I put in the OP and you will be able to watch it.
It was awesome too! Some pretty funny moments and the rest of the season seems very exciting

So far, series 4 has been quality. Mad from start to finish, hoping for more of the same.

So far, series 4 has been quality. Mad from start to finish, hoping for more of the same.

[video=youtube;fXGtlozCO14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGtlozCO14[/video]

she's too young for you bro!

did people watch season 4? I enjoyed it even if it wasn't as good as previous seasons (no Ronnie and Sammi drama :D)
Season 5 is back in Jersey and starts January in America

season 5 started last night, just watched it. decent start
get on it!

season 5 is now finished in America :( Season 6 is a possibility but I'm not sure. I hope so because season 5 was better than the last couple