IggyGoal

Reaction score
Both Montpeiller and Paris Saint-German's jerseys are messed up.

The game register the home jersey as red as it should, but in match it is dark blue.

So when you play against other teams with the blue colour you can't seperate them.

So in the team icons is red vs blue, but jerseys blue vs blue. Makes it annoying to play them. Any way to fix this?

that sounds messed up :S maybe it will be fixed in the next patch or you could try requesting a kit from here its a 3d kit request thread, the kits will work in match too,you can ask to make a fantasy or a current kit like montpeiller and psg,worth a try as a short term fix maybe

Last edited:
I have an .xml which fixes kit colours for most if not all teams, I'll try find out where it's from, might fix this for you.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Found it, from sortitoutsi.net

Some teams' kits are assigned in the editor to a particular year or competition. Unless the config file is also changed correspondingly, these kits will not be displayed in the game.

My kits colour changes file removes these from within the editor for use when starting a new game. It also changes the style and colours of kits for all packs released so that they correspond to the ones displayed in the game
Kits Colour Changes

DOWNLOAD Kits Colour Changes - Click here! (21/2/2011)
File goes in C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data and only affects new games
(if you want know why, go see - Click here!) Any problem, PM mons (username)

@Dazzy

I tried downloading kit packs but they didn't change the 3D jerseys. So I didn't know anyone could make jerseys working in 3D. I will try that.

@Cal.

I downloaded it, and I actually thought it would work, because the shirts in the team choosing menu was swapped, and if they were so too in 3D it would match. But it didn't. Look at thís screenie.

yeah normal downloadable kits wont work in 3d match mode but ones in my link do worth a try anyhows

i thought psg shirts were like mostly navy blue with a bit of red,they look right in match there

Last edited:
Yes the jerseys on their own are right.

But the blue is the away jersey and the red is the home jersey.

But in game blue is the home jersey and red away. But at same time the home colour is red and away colour blue. Look at the banners red colour. This means that if you meet another team with blue jerseys none of them will use another colour, as the system thinks Paris plays in red.

well there must be others in fm community that have noticed this and if so im sure it will be fixed in the final patch,id say its a pretty big deal so woulda thought this will be sorted