jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have lately had people writing me about fm13 - I wasn't aware that people still played that game -
I deleted the fm13 main threads by me some time ago in anger over something I don't remember - but I was definitely angry
cause I deleted the tactics as well from mediafire - so to put a nail in the coffin my sister came by and visited me and my last backup of these tactics
was destroyed - she destroyed my external harddrive - with all kind of **** including my electronic arts music and fm13 tactics.

Lucky for you I reinstalled fm13 and retrieved the most important tactics

fm13 tactics.JPG

Download Jesaustralia Fm13 Tactics - Here

I'm a bit sick at the moment and don't have a lot of energy publishing tactics - I also didn't purchase fm20 yet - I don't know if I will -
I will listen to what people has to say about it before making that decision - I think they need to improve a lot more in the match engine
to interest me - otherwise its just more of the same in my opinion and I don't want to keep paying for that.

Guys I hope your're good

Cheers - Jes

Hi guys

I have lately had people writing me about fm13 - I wasn't aware that people still played that game -
I deleted the fm13 main threads by me some time ago in anger over something I don't remember - but I was definitely angry
cause I deleted the tactics as well from mediafire - so to put a nail in the coffin my sister came by and visited me and my last backup of these tactics
was destroyed - she destroyed my external harddrive - with all kind of **** including my electronic arts music and fm13 tactics.

View attachment 1042

I'm a bit sick at the moment and don't have a lot of energy publishing tactics - I also didn't purchase fm20 yet - I don't know if I will -
I will listen to what people has to say about it before making that decision - I think they need to improve a lot more in the match engine
to interest me - otherwise its just more of the same in my opinion and I don't want to keep paying for that.

Guys I hope your're good

Cheers - Jes
Thank you so much. Hope you perk up soon.

Hi guys

View attachment 1042

Guys I hope your're good

Cheers - Jes
hey Jes,nice to know about you mate. Hope youre doing well. Great times making tactics for fm13 (the best fm for me yet)

Anyone can't re-upload the tactics please?