Jesaustralia's ###Don't Try This### - CAT 5 WARNING!!! 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = jesaustralia; 3118554] Êtes-vous ******* en train de vous moquer de moi - supprimer ces liens - et commencer à faire ce sujet sur cette tactique - je consacre des heures à cela - montre un certain respect [/ QUOTE]

I just ask what he shares on his post
sorry if my English was bad and it gave rise to a mistake;)

That sounds surprising - Rayo Vallecano - what media prediction are they?

18th is the prediction.. I changed all the team from Second Division to La Liga cause the average age of the team was 35+ and bought whatever was free.. Trying to bring glory to Vallejas...
The average rating of the team is 7+ .. I ll post the results when i finish the season!!!

[QUOTE = jesaustralia; 3118554] Êtes-vous ******* en train de vous moquer de moi - supprimer ces liens - et commencer à faire ce sujet sur cette tactique - je consacre des heures à cela - montre un certain respect [/ QUOTE]

I just ask what he shares on his post
sorry if my English was bad and it gave rise to a mistake;)

This is like I invite you to my home for a quality dinner - it has taken me hours cooking it - and you order take away food - Would you like to be treated like that?

Can you please take your links down?

This is like I invite you to my home for a quality dinner - it has taken me hours cooking it - and you order take away food - Would you like to be treated like that?

Can you please take your links down?

Isnt his its a quote of Knaps from post #19

[CITATION = jesaustralia; 3118562] C'est comme si je vous

invitais à ma maison pour un dîner de qualité - ça m'a pris des heures de cuisson - et vous commandez de la nourriture à emporter - Voulez-vous être traités comme ça? Pouvez-vous retirer vos liens? [/CITATION]

i'm not link ;)

I wanted to ask a knap that precisely he shares his tactic on his post to him

Isnt his its a quote of Knaps from post #19

So take it ******* down - I don't care who does it - you can send private messages - should be enough to get you off - This is a thread for this tactic not for KNAP NOT for MR LANGVATN and not for anyone else - if you don't wanna respect what I do please let me know - it will all come down.

So take it ******* down - I don't care who does it - you can send private messages - should be enough to get you off - This is a thread for this tactic not for KNAP NOT for MR LANGVATN and not for anyone else - if you don't wanna respect what I do please let me know - it will all come down.

Waah waaah wahh.. jesus calm down, like anyone will see it buried on page 3. most read the last and the first and thats it.

i'm sure knap will remove it when he spots your posts.

Last edited:
The link was posted by knap but jesaustralia let the dogs out to the the guy (totti365) that simply quoted knap post with the link!

Fair enough australia.

Waah waaah wahh.. jesus calm down, like anyone will see it buried on page 3. most read the last and the first and thats it.

i'm sure knap will remove it when he spots your posts.

Their is no breakdown - I just don't like to link to Mr Langvatn - Its like linking to a **** site for animals - nomatter what - hows the tactic going?

The link was posted by knap but jesaustralia let the dogs out to the the guy (totti365) that simply quoted knap post with the link!

Fair enough australia.

Vardy how you going?

Their is no breakdown - I just don't like to link to Mr Langvatn - Its like linking to a **** site for animals - nomatter what - hows the tactic going?

Fair enough, i'm sure it'll be off soon.

This one not tried it yet, havent got any DM's to slot into it at the min, on this save. Might fit my Macae (Brazil Team) - i'll slot it into that when i boot it up. your 4312 is awesome thoguh.

Hi guys,
I have tried her with a Finnish team but it does not go.I have tried also other tactics but the only one that works is strikerless.
So, exist a tactics for bad team?:D

Is NOT a plug-and-play tactic. Needs many tweaks to mantain a high level of results and can be useful for very experienced players only. Is not enough to change mentality or defensive line depth or width or a role or duty. Needs combinations of changes and can be very difficult to find the right combination. An example (Cardiff City, media prediction 14) :
View attachment 82412

View attachment 82411

View attachment 82410

View attachment 82409

won the league with wisla krakow and cup first season amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.