tactic used FM-Junkie 4-2-3-1 Original

FM17 Demo - I know it's only Spartak Moscow, but better than IRL for Man utd ;)

View attachment 121154

And yes de Gea got substituted, 6,3 rating isn't what I expect from him.

No, but it only gets me to his twitch. And I can't seem to find any downloads there

Try scrolling down below the video or live stream - there's loads of stuff down the page :)

Download link is at Twitch-Weartibus in the section called fmbase - I have fmbase permission to do it - so stop spamming my download links in here when I have collected it all in a setup at twitch - I'll report you for bullying if I see this reoccuring - Its easy to find and the files are at the same place they've always been - at mediafire - infact its incredible easy if you scroll down on our shared twitch channel you'll see all the tactics released by me.

and there's links to other usefull FM17 stuff too, stuff there dosn't seem to find it's way to this great forum so much anymore.

NO TRANSFERS, Only one lost, and Tottenham kicked out of EFL Quarter finals! Goal difference is massive aswell...

I mixed 4231 original and 433 inside forwards (depends what tactic opponent plays) and i am using opposite instructions from TFF warlord... plus i do micro managing in the games depends on situations... keeping the result or chasing the goal...

My results have been incredible! My previous tactic seemed to get found out and my strikers were underperforming. Loaded up the original and currently sit first in the table 11 points clear!

Using LFC second season

I want to try these tactics but I'm unable to load any tactics to my saved game. The option to load tactics is greyed out and only can see tactics that I saved previously.
Being .tac or .fmf files none can be loaded into the tactic slots....

Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks in advance

I want to try these tactics but I'm unable to load any tactics to my saved game. The option to load tactics is greyed out and only can see tactics that I saved previously.
Being .tac or .fmf files none can be loaded into the tactic slots....

Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks in advance
Hey mate - it seems like you haven't updated your game from Beta to Full game yet - I take it that you are on steam - what you need to do is save your current game and quit it - Their should be a qued update for fm17 in your steam library click that and install it - if their isnt restart steam and see if it appears - Sorry for the late reply I hope you find the solution.

Cheers

Hey mate - it seems like you haven't updated your game from Beta to Full game yet - I take it that you are on steam - what you need to do is save your current game and quit it - Their should be a qued update for fm17 in your steam library click that and install it - if their isnt restart steam and see if it appears - Sorry for the late reply I hope you find the solution.

Cheers

Hey, thanks for your reply. The thing is that I play mainly online and this year there are 3 different options on the "online preferences" tab that were ticked. That's why I couldn't import any tactics.

My results have been incredible! My previous tactic seemed to get found out and my strikers were underperforming. Loaded up the original and currently sit first in the table 11 points clear!

Using LFC second season
what tactic are you using?:)