Jese real madrid promissing striker what you think of him?

Seems more of a Treq. than a Target man, quite quick though. With a PA like that, he could turn out pretty good, anyone got a future screen of him?

Seems more of a Treq. than a Target man, quite quick though. With a PA like that, he could turn out pretty good, anyone got a future screen of him?

be great if some one could get one.

Remember to put CA/PA in spoiler tags.

Looks very promising, good find.

I think you have to be a big team to sign him though. I've been trying to sign him since the beginning off the game and I'm now in my 2nd season with Tottenham after winning the Premiership and FA Cup.

I think you have to be a big team to sign him though. I've been trying to sign him since the beginning off the game and I'm now in my 2nd season with Tottenham after winning the Premiership and FA Cup.

I would have to agree and expect that, It would be a side step from moving to Real Madrid hoping to go on loan to going to Tottenham and hoping to get on loan ... Maybe when he's older he'll go elsewhere with promises of first team football if Real Madrid hasn't already made him a similar offer ...

nice, what patch is that? so many players have changed since patch 11.1.1 to 11.2.1 :) big changes :)

he looks very nice though :)

Just gone to Man Utd on my game, start of second season.