matranti

Premium
Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't seen him in the forum yet but check out Jesus Vallejo from Zaragoza. Youth player with 675k release clause. All the top clubs bid for him at start of the game. Apologies there isn't a screen shot but I don't have Internet where I am. If anyone can post a screen shot that would be fab. :)

Hi all, I haven't seen him in the forum yet but check out Jesus Vallejo from Zaragoza. Youth player with 675k release clause. All the top clubs bid for him at start of the game. Apologies there isn't a screen shot but I don't have Internet where I am. If anyone can post a screen shot that would be fab. :)
Signed him 1st season on a free. Loaned him out to wigan, and is on fire atm for them will replace Smalling next season.

Same here i offered him £10k a week and 1st team football he went to Barca for £3k a week.

I offered him £18k a week and Key Player at Celtic and was brilliant for me in my first season and his stats are beginning to look great il post a pic later.

Last edited:
Got him at Watford in the Championship, offered rotation and £8,750 p/week. Not sure whether to play him at CB or as a DLP-D in my team as I already have five other CBs!

View attachment 331192

I took a gamble as he looked like he was progressing well... spurs bought him for his release fee in the first season 675k and loaned him to Lorient..I missed the boat on him and his stats are improving a lot! so have decided to pay 16.5 mil in the second season to get him off Tottenham's hands! If he turns out to be world class id have got myself a bargain! big gamble though...............and tidy profit for spurs