Jesus Navas vs. Santiago Carzola

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 12K

Who do you prefer,Santiago Cazorla or Jesus Navas?

• Jesus Navas (Sevilla)

Votes: 106 75.2%
  • Santiago Cazorla

Votes: 35 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iNickStuff

I started a pointless new game with Manchester United (as always) because of the amount of money they have budget-wise and I wanted to see where I would be in a couple of years time,with or without the club.Either one of them.

I signing Santiago Carzola for around £29.5million from Villarreal and the fans were alright with the signing and they didn't bother,but when I bought Navas for around the same price,all of them were livid.I didn't understand.The scouting reports said that Carzola is not as good as Jesus Navas and yet they don't like him.I don't understand.

it may be down to his personality, such as if he gets unhappy easily etc..

Navas...
I bought him with manchester city he is doing fantastic

the reason i chose Cazorla is he is either footed, which is always an awesome thing for an attacking player, especially strikers and wingers. Also he has 15 natural fitness, compared to Navas' 8. Injury would probably be alot more regular with Navas

the reason i chose Cazorla is he is either footed, which is always an awesome thing for an attacking player, especially strikers and wingers. Also he has 15 natural fitness, compared to Navas' 8. Injury would probably be alot more regular with Navas

not always the case natural fitness is how hard you are able to make him work while in training but as for most people well i do anyway i just give him medium training or he is most likely to get tired before the matches :p

Actually I never tried Jesus Navas, but from what I can see he's a monster!
Because I had Santi Cazorla and he was fantastic for me! I'll see if I still have the save :)

The one thing I liked most about Cazorla is that he can play AML and AMR and when Balotelli got injured with my Inter, I had Cazorla as backup so I didn't have to buy any other AMLs, whilst I had Arda and Quaresma as back up on the AMR position!

Jesus Navas Es el rey de España
Jesus Navas Is The King Of Spain

Navas..but carzola could be better for a more physical team...but navas is awesome..and in real life, jesus is quite some way better than santi

Definitely Navas, you paid WAY too much for Cazorla, you could of got Silva or Mata for that.

You'd never have got Mata for under £30M by a long mile.

I said Navas (A)

Am I the only one who prefers Cazorla? I mean he is established for the Spanish side whereas Navas is only just breaking into it and he's only like a year older.

Status
Not open for further replies.