Jesus Navas vs. Santiago Carzola

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 12K

Who do you prefer,Santiago Cazorla or Jesus Navas?

• Jesus Navas (Sevilla)

Votes: 106 75.2%
  • Santiago Cazorla

Votes: 35 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd never have got Mata for under £30M by a long mile.

I said Navas (A)

I have never tried to sign Mata myself but in my Arsenal game Man Utd have signed him for 32 million.

It's hard to get Mata.Cazorla would do better for Spurs or Shitteh (not offence to City fans - it's the rivalry,sorry :p)

Carzola is so much better than navas , i have got him with arsenal he has been in great form for 3 seasons averaging a rating 7.34 as navas in my other save averages 6.9

and justkituno i personally think u overspent on them i got them under 20mil :)

Fans might be angry that you spent so much money on two similar players, Navas is a better player than Cazorla though.

Personally i find that if you want an instant Worls Class winger, opt for Navas. But, if you want a good profit, snap up Cazorla as Madrid are always keen.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Neither, Alexis Sanchez All The Way MAn !!

On FM10, surely not.

Am I the only one who prefers Cazorla? I mean he is established for the Spanish side whereas Navas is only just breaking into it and he's only like a year older.

''After breaking into the Sevilla first team, Navas made his debut for the U-21's in September 2004. He had been earmarked as a potential star after good performances for club and country, but his anxiety problems forced him to quit international football. In August 2009, he announced his desire to overcome his condition in order to stake his claim in the squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and made himself available for selection, stating: "To play for your country is the greatest thing and I hope to be able to, too. I have to be calm and make my decision. I have to continue taking the right steps''

As you see he would be in the Spain Squad no problem but he has a condition which makes it very hard for him to play away from Spain.

navas is better because if i'm not wrong he is still younger than cazorla and develop better anyway

Dear Mods, why is this thread allowed to stay open when my one which was similar but had Alexis Sanchez in the title instead of Santiago Carzola was closed? I get the feeling you guys have got something against me or Mr. Sanchez.

Dear Mods, why is this thread allowed to stay open when my one which was similar but had Alexis Sanchez in the title instead of Santiago Carzola was closed? I get the feeling you guys have got something against me or Mr. Sanchez.

Don't write it on this thread,PM it to the mods.

I started a pointless new game with Manchester United (as always) because of the amount of money they have budget-wise and I wanted to see where I would be in a couple of years time,with or without the club.Either one of them.

I signing Santiago Carzola for around £29.5million from Villarreal and the fans were alright with the signing and they didn't bother,but when I bought Navas for around the same price,all of them were livid.I didn't understand.The scouting reports said that Carzola is not as good as Jesus Navas and yet they don't like him.I don't understand.

£29.5m was quite a bit of money for someone like cazorla but id rather have him that navas as he's a better all rounded winger.

The only thing about Navas is that he lacks fitness.He's so injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.