Noergaard11

Reaction score
Hi,

I have now ended my first season with PSV which was awesome! I managed to win the Eredivise big time, I won the cup and finished second in Euro Cup - lost 2-1 to PSG in the final. Now I have recived quite som interesting bids.

Arsenal and Chelsea are detemined to sign Jetro Willems and tbh, I don't like him that much. He gets a yellow card in every other game. His average rating was 6.94 in the whole season, which is good, i guess. He is determined to leave, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I have negociated me to these offers, but can I get more? Afterall he is only 21 and 30.000.000£ is two times more than I've spend in this save!

I need some advice :)

103a3ax.png

whbhvn.png

Last edited:
Yes, Sell him as quick as you can!

There should be enough good left backs you'll be able to get, especially with your 2nd place in the euro cup.
A dutch one could be Van Aanholt, altough i don't think he'll be an improvement to Willems, but 31m is big cash.

Okay, but can I get more? And which offer should I take? With Arsenal, the club gets 20 percent of the next sale, but I proberbly won't be in the club by then. I am planning my way to Arsenal via PSV :) So by then he would play for Chelsea, which im not interested in. But they bid 4.5 mill more upfront...

Okay, I accepted both offers AND managed to sell Valdes for 8,51 as I got him for free last season! My transfers looks good for now. I've got around 20 mio pounds to spend, now

14 mill, hmm... I hope that I can get him for cheaper. Any recommendations for LW, RB and CM?

Hoffenheim has a lb from south korea that shouldn't be that bad. take a look at him