#JFT25

What was the post??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said De Jong is great value for money, logged in as #JFT25.
WTF happened to Utd last night!? Should know better than to field a team of youngsters like that,regardless of it only being the C1 Cup. Di Maria and Vidal could not arrive sooner

I really wanted to ask you guys this. What's your take on van gaal thus far?

It's more a demonstration of Man Utd's squad than him at the moment surely. Although He is beginning to sound a little like Moyes with every setback so who knows. I personally hope he does ok, it doesn't seem the same without them in the Champions League.

You know when Liverpool fell into a similar rut a 6 years back. I thought the same thing. Boy did it not turn around within a season or two. I'm still not sure we'll be able to make top 4 this season.

But united look in deep trouble. Plus I read today they have the most expensively assembled squad in the league. The current situation makes Fergie look like a god.

Think it'll take at least one more year before they're back in the Champions League but hey you never know it might all click!

Agreed about Fergie. Was it 13 points ahead at the end? Insane how he did that with that squad. No matter how bad everyone else did.

Still early doors so it's hard to judge. By January we should have a good idea of where United are headed. Fergie jumped ship at the right time, he probably wondered how he managed to get so much out of that squad and realised that it probably wasn't going to improve like other squads in the league.

I think van Gaal is realising just how difficult the task is now at Utd. But his attitude and demeanor will not allow him to fail. He will drag them up to a somewhat decent team, and given enough time a great one again. But I think his biggest challenge is gonna be the media, the constant pre and post interviews. Eventually he will have a blow up and ban all media forever. By the way, how does one get notifications to your phone for any updates to this thread?

Deadline day blog is up!!

And dead pool got posted. Without the hashtag though

Don Dealio is awesome stuff.
I feel kinda weird cos I have almost nothing invested in the Deadline Day business. If Cech goes, I hope it's on loan, but I understand he needs to play on the reg.
It's all a bit meh for me, although I do enjoy everyone else going a bit crazy :D

Sup dawgs! though not one of the #25, i respect your cause and am here, if you'll have me. (united fan)

Assuming this is the same corpy who Stozza D seems to love? you're on a hot streak bud, try and get a #JFT25 reference in there!

Awesome deadline day! Welbeck to Arsenal, just cos he was training there, epic! Falcao to United, Costa at Chelsea, Balotelli at Liverpool. Its a striker love in, and I am loving it.

Over 800m pounds spent by PL clubs. Crazy stuff. One of the best windows I can remember

Don Dealio has been deleted from Wikipedia :mad: apparently a 'blatant hoax'??