what do you think of my player selection?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

and ok thanks sebaaaron ill try it

You need to include a minimum bid.

there is no need as you will probably not bid low because you want to beat others to the player :)

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

but do you want it?

Would make it better mate :) good choice of players though :) Just use there Fm value as min bid

Don't need it. I don't use it.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Would make it better mate :) good choice of players though :) Just use there Fm value as min bid

Nope cus some players will have stupid values on FM

hmmmm well i dont see the need for a min bid so i hope you dont mind that much

id rather not have minimum bids tbh

ps do you mind not spacing the player out so much in future? its a bit annoying

I reckon we should have it gives you an idea on how much to bid.

Oh no! Don't believe I missed out on this! I was online at the time as well =( Good luck to all playing

tbh theres an arguement either way, sure with them u have an idea how to bid
but if there isnt any, shud u only bid on sumone just to snap up a bargain, then it does really seem like a bargain then.

if someone wants a player badly enuf, they will bet big enuf to get them, regardless of min values

5:30PM tomorrow gives people who have logged off already a chance to get home and bid
that is just for todays bids tomorrows will probably be less time

Bids made, If everyone bids tonight could you reveal the winners?

yes that is if everyone bids before 10PM which gives me a chance to calculate winners

you should put in low min bids like 3 or 6 million because near the end when people dont have money players will go for only around the thousands because no one else will be bidding, trust me its better to have min. bids.:)

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

ive bidded

might just say all min bids 4m :) and stadiums and managers 3m