Jhazz99's Be a Pro.. Follow your career

jhazz99

Reaction score
View attachment 241897View attachment 241899View attachment 241900View attachment 241901View attachment 241898

Pedro Ronaldinho - started well for cordoba and did so well that in january real madrid bought him for 5.25m!! and has played a few games for castilla, also now played twice for portugal u21's and looks set to have a bright future

Enrique Fernandez-Sanchez - has had a very good season with sporting in the spanish top flight and has led to a dramatic improvement along with his first appearance for the spanish u21's could be set for a big season

Lord Cabbage - played just the 15 games for the blues and has progressed a little and will be hoping to move on loan in the summer

Tom Davies - failed to make a single first team appearance for united so unfortunately not much to report on that sorry, although you are labelled as the next carlton cole

Chris Barber - again made just the 3 substitute appearnaces and will be hoping to be out on loan next season and strangely is also labelled as the next carlton cole

END OF 2011-2012 SEASON

Last edited:
View attachment 241913View attachment 241914View attachment 241915View attachment 241916View attachment 241917

END OF 2012-2013 SEASON

Pedro Ronaldinho - was mainly in the castilla for the season but did make 6 appearances for the first team along with one goal and has shown some good signs of improvement, has now made 7 u21 apps for portugal with 1 goal

Enrique Fernandez-Sanchez - had another solid season in spain despite his team not doing very well. has just about cemented his place in the first team and has progressed well so far, and has made 8 apps for spanish u21s

Lord Cabbage - made 35 first team appearances and has got his place in the first team, whilst the performances are unspectacular they are helping him progress well, and has made 6 apps for england u21s

Tom Davies - unfortunately for a second year in a row he failed to make a first team appearance and has seen his progress stall as a result of this but has played 4 times for the englnad u21s

Chris Barber - played 5 times and scored once for the first team and has shown good signs of progression and will hope to builf on it going into next season

View attachment 242057View attachment 242058View attachment 242059
View attachment 242060View attachment 242061

Pedro Ronaldinho - played 14 times for the first team and is a significant step forward in his career which has improved him considerably, also now worth 9mil!!!

Enrique Fernandez-Sanchez - Another great season for the youngster who has now definitely cemented his place in the first team and is turning into a real talent and has been linked with a big money move in the summer

Lord Cabbage - had a break through season and played over 30 games and has progressed well as a player and has also been linked with a big deal to the premier league in the summer

Tom Davies - has yet again not made a first team appearance and has again stalled in his progress but on the bright side is dubbed the new michael owen

Chris Barber - made half a dozen appearances and has requested a transfer with a move looking imminent in the summer but has progressed a little this season

END OF 2013-2014 SEASON

Could I ask to see a few other screenies? Including what position Sporting are playing me and which team are after me?

View attachment 242095

unfortunately i havent got last seasons as i have just started the new season but i do think that they are mainly playing you in centre midfield and the team that was interested in you was arsenal but you signed a new contract instead, also you were runner up for young player of the year, apologies for not having last years info

Last edited:
unfortunately i havent got last seasons as i have just started the new season but i do think that they are mainly playing you in centre midfield and the team that was interested in you was arsenal but you signed a new contract instead, also you were runner up for young player of the year, apologies for not having last years info

No problem man! that's good enough for me..

already in the national squad!!!:wub: Too bad i´m not getting medals

Come on Lord Cabbage!!!! Got a load of appearances this year but still looking pretty poo