GC10

Reaction score
For those of you who took part in this game before the host Jimmer deleted the network for no apparant reason and without warning ye cab join this hamachi address and hopefully he will have given us the file for the game back by tomorrow.

Hamachi pass = Superstars1

no pass

Cheers

For those of you who took part in this game before the host Jimmer deleted the network for no apparant reason and without warning ye cab join this hamachi address and hopefully he will have given us the file for the game back by tomorrow.

Hamachi pass = Superstars1

no pass

Cheers

There was plenty of reasons.

Gave the file over to Huzzle by email 30 minutes ago,

All I will say 'GC' is there were plenty of reasons and plenty of reasons why I wont try and organise a net game on here again...

We were all playing and getting on fine. All of suddden without informing anyone you deleted the netowrk. It seems you have a history of it. I would advise anyone playing on here not to take part in your net games for obvious reasons.

We were all playing and getting on fine. All of suddden without informing anyone you deleted the netowrk. It seems you have a history of it. I would advise anyone playing on here not to take part in your net games for obvious reasons.

What net games?

I run none/don't have any intention of running any.

Drop it kid your boring me and you don't want to have this discussion.

Not like I make a thread every week/day/hour asking for a game is it?

I think I've hosted 2 net games on here the entire of FM11 so don't bring that provocative rubbish up here kid...

What net games?

I run none/don't have any intention of running any.

Drop it kid your boring me and you don't want to have this discussion.

Not like I make a thread every week/day/hour asking for a game is it?

I think I've hosted 2 net games on here the entire of FM11 so don't bring that provocative rubbish up here kid...

Hey Jimmer so what was the main reason you didn't want to host this game?

Times the majority of you lads wanted to play until way surpassed my 11pm and a couple of the ones dropped out this evening in front of everyone so I just thought ''Pathetic, whats the point in playing this I'll stick to my solo games I can't be dealing with this.''

Is essentially the reason Nico buddy...

But I handed the save file over to someone else to host from exactly where we left off so there's no issue is there?

Am I to be blamed for everyone wanting to play past 12 yet alone 11?

Plus didn't get the people I thought I could find from my recruitment thread so I've just gave up and I'll focus on my stories/solo games from now on.

I mean Jimmer, i kinda know how you feel but at least you done something right by handling the save game over to huzzle and thanks for Hosting it in the first place, it was fun but hope you won't this too down on you hosting network games. You shouldn't let one or couple of guys complaining depress you in network games but if you insist, i can't force you. I just want to say that I'm not mad at you for what you did really but hope we can keep in contact :).

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Times the majority of you lads wanted to play until way surpassed my 11pm and a couple of the ones dropped out this evening in front of everyone so I just thought ''Pathetic, whats the point in playing this I'll stick to my solo games I can't be dealing with this.''

Is essentially the reason Nico buddy...

But I handed the save file over to someone else to host from exactly where we left off so there's no issue is there?

Am I to be blamed for everyone wanting to play past 12 yet alone 11?

Plus didn't get the people I thought I could find from my recruitment thread so I've just gave up and I'll focus on my stories/solo games from now on.

First of all, yes i couldn't really get on enough, you know life comes first so yeah i agree with you. If you really don't want to play way too late then just say so man and maybe if they argue with you then say you're tired and that you don't want to play until tomorrow. But as i said, you did do something right so no issues really :). And no you're not really the only one to be blaimed ok. But i don't mind much, if there really was some idiots on, well let's just say its natural. I wish the world didn't have idiots and maniacs but there are so don't put yourself too down. If you ever to do network games again, just gimme a shout and i'm sure il be interested mate. Hope you cheer up a bit.

The community and game we assembled over the last few days was destroyed in an instance, as soon as you realised you destroyed you team. That 20 million you spent without selling is worthy of investigation also even if you are claiming installments, it was boro in the championship. I have just looked through your last net game thread and its a similar story with deleting networks. If there is any kind of moderation on here you should be considered for a ban form the the network threads. I have no more to say on the matter

Yeah I had my reasons for leaving and it was personal reasons like I told Nico, now man up and play on from EXACTLY the same point as where I saved it and handed it over to someone else to host it...

Now I see why half the site doesn't go near this forum tbh, I set times/players I wanted and you clearly had other plans to play past 11pm and that didn't suite me so I handed the game over to someone else to host..

Move on, its a virtual football manager simulator game buddy...This is my last post in this section

I pwomise.