View attachment 813733
Breaking News!
Just 1 month after signing a new contract at Sutton United Jimmy Walker has mutually agreed to leave the club and his role of manager.

When asked why he left he responded:
"After almost a year and a half I feel I have taken this club as far as I can. I can see the fans are becoming frustrated with my tactics and this is affecting the squad. With the new signings getting frustrated due to lack of playing time as well I am struggling to keep the team happy"

So do you feel that you were losing the team?
"No I was just losing certain players and this was affecting results as morale and confidence was low. Especially after 3 losses on the bounce and being knocked out of the FA Cup by Hungerford"

Why don't you think you could take them further?
"My tactics weren't working and I was struggling with fitness meaning I couldn't play my strongest side. When I asked for improved training facilities the offer was turned down by the board. The squad is good enough for promotion, no doubt, but I just feel they need a change at the top."

Do you need a change as well?
"I feel that I was struggling to motivate players as well as myself. I came in last year with a challenge to turn around a season. My goal this season was to win the league which with teams like Boreham Wood was never going to easy."

Are you proud of your time with Sutton?
"Very, last season was brilliant and a brilliant start to my career as a manager. I have started from the bottom and hope to continue my career upwards. I am proud of signings as well, I brought a lot of great players into the club which the next manager will be pleased to have at his disposal."

What do you think was your brightest moment as a manager?
"I think one of my best moments was signing Jameiz-Ruiz. I needed a keeper and felt he was the perfect candidate and he has done a brilliant job as captain this season"

What was your biggest downfall this season?
"Consistency and discipline. We were either scoring loads of goals or 1 every 2 games and it wasn't good enough. We were also getting too many bookings and red cards."

Where will you go from now?
"I will look for some work and hopefully get a job offer soon. I think I have the resume to show I can be successful in the lower divisions for now. I would like to work in the football league but will also consider jobs abroad"

Would you manage Walsall now if the job was available?
"It is too soon to return to my loved club. I would hate to return a legend and leave being hated. I will consider the club when I have more experience in management and feel more confident in my skills"​

View attachment 814082
Breaking News!
After almost 2 months of being unemployed ex-Sutton United manager Jimmy Walker has been hired by Conference Premier strugglers Lincoln.

Do you think that you have come back into management too quickly?
No I feel I had to come back into the game quickly to continue with my development and continue pushing forward with building a successful career.

The previous manager struggled here at Lincoln why do you think you can do better?
I came into Sutton around this time of the season last year and turned their season around, it is a similar situation and I feel I can repeat my success at Lincoln.

There were rumours of you applying for a number of jobs from the Championship down to League 2, why did you choose Lincoln and how does that affect the squad knowing they weren't first choice?
I don't think it affects the squad, the important thing is that I am here. I was just being ambitious and trying to test the higher levels of English football, there is nothing wrong with applying for jobs.

You said when you left Sutton you would look abroad, did you?
I did look abroad but nothing interested me. There were a lot of jobs available but none of them that were interesting me in the slightest. Can we please take the interview back to being about my employment here and not what could have been or where else I applied. I am the Lincoln manager now.

You were the favourite for the Lincoln job for a while, how come things took a while to develop?

I don't know really. I had already applied for a few league jobs and didn't want to over complicate things. They came to me with the offer when they were ready after considering a number of other candidates.

What do you think of the current squad and staff?
If I change any of the staff it will be at the end of the season, I don't want to cause any problems now whilst we have a steady ship and staff who can help me integrate into the club. Looking at the squad I know I have a strong back 4 already and a strong front line. The midfield is young and still developing and could do with a few tweaks come January but for now I am happy.

You didn't mention your keepers, as an ex-keeper and also having success signing keepers what do you think of your current goalkeeping situation?
I have had success signing keepers at Sutton. Jaimez-Ruiz is the best signing I made for Sutton and I know the next Sutton manager will agree with me. I am happy for now but I will look to bring in a new keeper if I can't develop the ones I have at the moment.

Would you consider signing Jaimez-Ruiz?
He was a brilliant signing for Sutton and I have the utmost respect for him but I am not sure how his skills would translate in the higher division. It is something I would consider though.

There is rumours you demanded changes when agreeing a contract, what were these?

I just asked for a change of the footballing philosophies, I want to play similar football to what I did at Sutton. I also asked for a improvement of the youth facilities but they wanted to see success before such heavy investment. I also asked for a parent club, similar to what I had with Barnsley at Sutton, and they are currently looking in to this.

Final question, you were rumoured to be interested in the Walsall job, did you apply for it?
I did not apply for it. I will look into managing them in the future but as I said in the interview when I left Sutton I want to go there being more confident in my skills as a manager. Going in as a legend will give me a safety net for so long but if my skills don't translate and success didn't come then I would lose my legend status.

So there we go, the first interview from Jimmy Walker as Lincoln manager. He looks forward to managing the club with a contract extending through to June 2017 worth £750 per week. His first game in charge will be against fellow strugglers Harrogate Town in 2 days.

View attachment 283801

View attachment 280995
So I had secured a new job at Lincoln. Coming in the team were struggling and were in the relegation zone. I knew it was going to be a tough job if I was to achieve what the board truly wanted, which was mid-table but they told me just to be competitive.

First Game
View attachment 280993
My first game was against fellow strugglers Harrogate. The squad were struggling with fitness and the last manager left a bit of a mess to tidy up so for my first game I left the team choice down to the assistant manager, something I had been doing regularly at Sutton when fitness was low.

It was a boring 0-0 with nothing exciting in particular. The only stand out performances were from wing backs Anderson and Newton who were rated 7.6 and 7.4 respectively. I'll take a draw in my first game and hopefully build on that.

December Games
View attachment 280989
December was a busy month and with 5 games including 3 away games on the bounce to start off the month. The first game was against leaders Hartlepool, I didn't expect anything from this game at all. At the time of the game they were 4 points clear at the top and a form team in the league. I went 1-0 up in the first half through Tyrell Waite, but Hartlepool were awarded a penalty in the second half which was converted. 1-1 against top of the league isn't a bad result.

I then got a break from the league with a game against Southport in the FA Trophy. Tomlinson and Batten scored on my way to a 2-0 victory, my first as Lincoln manager. It was a game won by the back 4 with my best 4 players being my defenders, who were all rated above 7.1 (CB's were 7.8 and 8.1!).

Back in the league I received my first loss as Lincoln manager as Alfreton managed a 2-0 win. Fitness was really low and players were dropping like flies to injuries. The last manager didn't seem to care about fitness and that is probably what lost him his job.

Another 0-0, this time at home to Braintree. It was an all round average game, nobody played badly, nobody played brilliantly. They have been pushing for the play-off's so I think it is a good result.

Finally there was a 1-1 draw at home to Woking. In the first of 3 games in 6 days I was happy with the result. They are mid table but had been scoring recently so only conceding a penalty was a good achievement. Burrow scored my goal in the 12th minute before they won and scored a penalty in the 14th.

Review so far
View attachment 280988
So far it has been a good start to my reign at Lincoln. They have got a good squad, just poor fitness levels due to the last manager. Having 2 games in 3 days won't help to start January but hopefully I can start stringing together some wins in January.

6 games, 1 win, 4 draws and 1 loss isn't too bad. I would've liked to have scored more goals with a couple of annoying 0-0's. I also think I should've held on to leads. Still winless in the league so far but that has to change in January. Solid defensive showing so far so player of the month goes to Sean Newton who had 1 rating below 7.0 in the six games so far.

View attachment 820923
Transfer News
I didn't have much room to move players around with an already strong squad and a lack of funds given to me by the board. They seem to think what I have already is enough to turn the season around, which I agree with but it would've been nice to bring a couple more players in. My only two signings were both free transfers of a couple of young players with potential:

Josh Yorwerth - CB - 20 years old
View attachment 280987
A good young CB with a 2.5* rating and 4* potential. Hopefully he can develop into a full time starter but for now he is just a strong back up in case of any more fitness struggles or injuries. He was released by Cardiff in the summer and is worth £24k.

Adam Thomas - AM(RL) - 22 years old
View attachment 280986
Definitely the better of the two signings, he is already rated 2.5* and has 4.5* potential. He can play on either wing and also up front if necessary. He is already showing signs of improvement and looks like he could be a key player for next season. He is on £300p/w until 2017 and is worth £23.5k. Originally an Everton product he was given to Stoke on a free in 2012, loaned out to Southport in 2014 he scored 1 and got 4 assists in 30 games.

So I would have liked to have brought in a few more players but the budgets just didn't allow me to. I do have £350 spare in the wage budget but there are very few players worth signing that I could find who would play in the conference for less than £500p/w. I would look to improve the squad over the summer but for now I would maybe try to renew some contracts of key players.​

January 2015
So whilst most clubs were wheeling and dealing in the conference I only managed a couple of transfers but I knew they would be helpful ones, view the last post to see these. Hopefully in January I could start to string some wins together and push towards safety again, it was turning out to be harder than what I thought to try and save the from relegation.

Fixtures
I started off with a tough game against title challengers Eastleigh, similar to the Hartlepool game I expected nothing. This time it was better though! Alan Power scored the opener from the penalty spot before they scored an own goal on the 61st minute, they pulled one back in the 62nd but I managed to hold onto my first league victory, 2-1 against title contenders.

Next was a team who now look destined for a play-off spot and it was Wrexham. One of my old players from Sutton, Jamie White, came back to haunt me as he scored the only goal of the game in a 1-0 loss away from home, again not a bad result but could've been better.

I then had the FA Trophy 2nd round against Bishop Stortford and it was an easy 2-0 win with goals from Power and Waite in the 38th and 52nd minutes respectively. Another strong defensive performance, and another man of the match for Sean Newton.

Back into the league and another game against title contenders and play-off definite's Bristol Rovers. Again I didn't expect much, maybe a similar result to the Wrexham game but Alan Power continued his goalscoring form with a penalty 8 minutes in before Bristol had a man sent off in the 61st minutes. They continued to press but an own goal gave me a 2-0 victory in the 89th minute.

Next was one of the toughest games I have had ever on football manager. In the FA Trophy 3rd round against Wrexham it looked like it was going to a replay before Mark Cullen scored in the 89th minute, this was with 9 men as 2 players had gone off with injuries after I had used all subs. Wrexham then got 2 penalties in the 90th and 93rd minutes, one of which Diagne got sent off for (the red card was then overturned!), both of which were converted by White.

Fitness was starting to drop again at the end of January and this showed in the game against Altrincham as it finished 0-0. I looked the better side, especially in the second half but players weren't fit enough to have the cutting edge against a team who played poorly on the day.

The final game of the month was against Dover. I lost the game 3-1 which was a disappointing end to what was looking like a really good month. I was 3-0 down by the time Mark Cullen got us on the score sheet in the 54th minute.

Monthly Review
View attachment 280979
The month started off really well with 3 wins from 4, including 2 wins in the league against title contenders. Due to this fact it is still a good month. It was just the slump at the end of the month that saw me winless in 3 as I got knocked out of the FA Trophy in disappointing fashion and then got 1 point from 6 against mid-table teams in winnable games.

The player of the month has to go to Alan Power. The 28 year old manager to score 3 goals in the 6 games and a couple of assists during the month. He also controlled the midfield from CM or was the strong point of the attack when playing in CAM.

Hopefully I could pick up form again in February and return to the beginning of Januaries form which saw me come with in touching distance (goal difference) of safety. Next month would be easier for the players with only 3 games but I needed to find some form otherwise the last 2 months would be really tough.

February 2015
So I only had 3 games this month and I was hoping that fitness would improve and give me a chance to have a strong run in to the end of the season. I was hoping for maybe 2 wins and a draw or a win and 2 draws. I had to play play-off contenders Barnet before a game against mid-table Cheltenham and then a final game against a team who were slowly sliding towards relegation in Kidderminster.

Fixtures
Overall I would say the first game was a good performance. I had managed to get a 0-0 draw from Barnet who were in form and really pushing for the play-off's after a slump in December. It was an average performance for the whole game. The only thing that happened was Bencherif got sent off on 70 minutes which put me under a bit more pressure but I still looked more likely to score hitting them on the counter.

The second game was tough. After being 2-0 up at half time thanks to another penalty from Power and Thomas getting his first goal for the club I dropped to a 3-2 defeat with goals in the 83rd and 87th minute from Cheltenham. Tom Miller had the worst game possible after giving up a penalty for their first and then making mistakes for their other two goals he ended the game with a rating of 4.5.

The final game of the month was even tougher to take. After taking the lead 3 times against Kidderminster I only managed a draw. I was by far the better team and looked likely for the win before they scored their third goal from over 35 yards out on a deflected shot! Farman was brilliant but was let down by a poor defensive display as he ended the game with a rating of 7.9. Cullen scored all 3 goals and ended the game with a rating of 9.4.

Monthly Review
View attachment 280977
So I said I wanted two wins and a draw or two draws and a win. I ended with 2 draws and a loss. If I had have won one of those games I would have brought Lincoln out of the relegation zone for the first time since the first time since 8/8/2015 when they lost 2-1 to Hartlepool which saw them drop to 18th. Seriously, that is the only time the side have been out of the relegation zone all season!

I was happy with the performances all month I was just unlucky in the two draws and lacked the cutting edge to score against Barnet. Ideally I would have won one of those 3 games but it could have been worse with me now sitting only 2 points away from safety. The only problem is the 4 teams have games in hand (Macclesfield have 2 games in hand whilst Chester, Nuneaton and Harrogate all have 1). So by the time all those games have been played I could end up being 4 points from safety at worst.

The player of the month would have gone to Cullen if he had have notched a goal in one of the other two games but he didn't. So I am going to give it to Farman. Keeping a clean sheet against Barnet wasn't easy, especially with 10 men and then he had strong performances in the other two games which in the end earned me an extra point.

View attachment 280969

View attachment 280967
The state of the club

This post is going to look at the current situation of the club before I update the final two months of results at a
later stage.

Contracts
View attachment 280968
At the moment there isn't any key players who are coming to the end of their contracts. The most notable name is Bencherif but after a number of very poor performances under my management I am currently not bother about losing him.

Underneath is a list of the players based on which year their contracts end in:

2016: Bennett, Luscombe, Charnock, Jordan (on loan at Leamington), Bencherif, Diagne, Goodman, Cullen (on loan from Luton), Hall (on loan from Cambridge)

2017: Farman, Thomas, Hart, Hardy, Newton, Miller, Power, Batten, Anderson, Tomlinson, Waite

2018: Nolan, Robinson, Burrow, Yorwerth

So the current contract situation looks good. I would like to look at signing Cullen and Hall permanently at the end of the season. Cullen's contract at Luton doesn't expire until 2017 and with him already scored 6 goals in 15 I feel Luton may want to keep him after this season (they are currently 11th in League 2, he also went on loan to Macclesfield last season and scored 8 in 17). Hall looks like he could be easier to get with his contract ending at Cambridge this year, but he is 3* in the conference and has 4.5* potential so they may want to keep him for his potential.

Looking at the rest of the contracts the situation looks good. The bulk of my key players go out of contract in 2017. Farman will likely be a back up next season but I will still look to extend his contract. I think most of my key players will decide whether to stay at the club or not based on if we survive. I can see a lot of players leaving if we get relegated.

One thing I am happy about is Burrow being here until 2018, he has the potential (4.5*) to be a top striker for this league and he has current ability (3*) which sees him on par with Cullen. His only problem is that he has only scored just 2 goals in 21 games, a poor return for his quality.

Financial State
View attachment 280960
The current financial state is looking mixed. Lincoln have got quite a high wage budget which if we get relegated could see the club lose a lot of money. The club is currently £100k in debt from this season. If the club doesn't find success soon then it will continue to lose money and is projected to have a debt of £800k by April 2018.

I am doing well with wages as I have spare money in the wage budget but the club is still losing money as we aren't bringing in high enough crowds to match the costs of running the club. The only way this will change is if I can survive this season and then push for promotion next season. If I can't survive this will just quickly get worse.

End of Season Preview
Looking at the current situation I am going to need to find some form to pull me away from the relegation zone. There are 5 teams definitely battling for 3 relegation places with Solihull Motors all but relegated on 19 points (15 behind me). There is also the potential for Kidderminster and Torquay to drop into the relegation battle but currently only 3 points separate me in 23rd and Nuneaton in 19th. Kidderminster are looking likely to drop into the battle after not winning in their last 5, before that they were still dropping points.

I really need a number of players to step up. I may have to start playing Tomlinson up front again as he is my top scorer with 8 goals but ideally I could keep him out wide and play the likes of Cullen or Burrow up front as without Tomlinson out wide the winger situation looks a lot worse.

Of my remaining 11 games only 3 of them are against top half teams; Halifax in 5th, Ebbsfleet in 10th and Grimsby (big rivalry game!) in 8th.

My other 8 games are against; Nuneaton in 19th, Solihull Motors in 24th, Torquay in 17th, Chester in 20th, Aldershot in 15th, Wealdstone in 16th, Macclesfield in 22nd and Harrogate in 21st. So not only do I have the potential to drag a couple of teams into the relegation battel (Torquay and Wealdstone) but I also play 5 of the bottom 6, with me being the other team in the bottom 6

So looking at the next couple of months there are a lot of must win games, particularly against Nuneaton, Chester, Macclesfield and Harrogate which if I win all 4 then I can see myself surviving. If I can pick up a win from the 3 games against top of teams and then win 4 of the 8 against bottom half teams I can see myself staying up.​

I have decided that I will try game by game updates, if you prefer it then tell me. Think it would look better than the monthly updates but I am just testing it. If I don't end up posting for a while I will catch up by doing monthly updates but when I am playing it regularly I will try to do game by game updates.

View attachment 821003
Halifax Town (A)- 1st March 2015
Halifax Town currently find themselves in 5th place in the Conference and need to continue winning as they are fighting it out with Barnet for the last play-off spot which they currently occupy based on Goal Difference.

During the 10 days I had before this game teams around me all played their games in hand. Harrogate are now in 19th on 39 points, Macclesfield 20th on 39 points, Nuneaton 21st on 38 points (played 1 game more than me), Chester 22nd on 37 points (played 1 game more than me) and I am in 23rd on 34 points. So I now find myself 5 points from safety but I also have games in hand on the other two teams in relegation.

Injury News
Halifax are likely to have a fully fit squad to choose from whilst Jimmy Walkers Lincoln side could potentially be without 3 players including Batten, Bennett and Hardy.

Pre-match interview
What do you think of your teams chances in this game?
"Well Halifax are a good side and that is evident in the table. But we definitely have a good chance of winning this game, since I have been in charge we have caused a few upsets, like the draws against Hartlepool and Barnet and the win against Bristol Rovers. We are a team capable of pulling off upsets and I think we could today"

Lincoln Team News
Lincoln are fielding their strongest side with Farman in net. The back 4 is Anderson, Batten, Miller and Newton. Two centre midfielders are playing in Nolan and Power. In attacking midfield they have Hardy with Tomlinson and Hall on the wings. Burrow has also come in to replace Cullen up front.

View attachment 821025
BBC Live Feed
26 Minutes: Halifax 1-0 Lincoln: A strong passing move was finished off by Lee after Newton struggled to contain him.

55 Minutes: Halifax 2-0 Lincoln: Another strong passing move was finished off by Kapend.

65 Minutes: Halifax 2-1 Lincoln: Several defensive mistakes gives Cullen an opening after being on for just 5 minutes

FT

Post Match
So the loss sees no movement with all teams losing​

Played quite a lot since the last post so I am going to summarise the end of last season quickly before running through the pre-season in the next post.

In the last post I lost 2-1 to Halifax and was still in the thick of the relegation battle but after than I picked up form. 2-1 against Nuneaton, 1-0 against Ebbsfleet and then 3-1 against already relegated Solihull Motors. This put me 1 point from relegation.

I then lost 3 on the bounce. 1-0 to Torquay, 2-0 to Grimsby and then 3-1 to Chester. The loss to Chester was the biggest as that left me in a really tough position. With 4 games left I was in the relegation zone and a couple of points from safety.

I then finished of the season with a 1-0 win away to Aldershot, this put me a point ahead of the relegation zone. I then drew with Wealdstone, 0-0, whilst everybody around me lost their games which was really important because I was now 2 points clear of relegation with 2 games left.

The next game was one that if I won it I was guaranteed safety as it was against fellow battlers Macclesfield. Tyler Waite scored his 1st goal in 17 games to secure safety as I was now 5 points ahead of relegation. So I had done it! The impossible was finished with a game to spare. They were really struggling in every aspect before I came; position, form, fitness, injuries; but just like I did with Sutton I turned their season around and saved another team from relegation.

The final game, although irrelevant now, finished with 3-1 win against Harrogate so a nice way to finish off the season.

View attachment 279453
I had finished in 19th, 6 points from relegation which seemed impossible with 4 games left when I was in 23rd and 2 points from survival. The last 10 games consisted of 6 wins and a draw. That is 19 points from a possible 30, not bad for a team who before I came had only been outside of relegation on goal difference after the first game of the season.

I knew next season would be harder, I would be set similar goals to what got the last manager sacked so something around challenging for promotion and I was confident to achieve this with an already strong squad which I could properly build on for the first time.

One thing I knew though, I would still be playing conference football next season!
View attachment 279454

So I had survived, it wasn't easy but I had somehow managed to keep Lincoln up after all the injury and fitness problems the last manager had left behind. I knew this season wouldn't be easy, I would be expected, for the first time in my career, to do more than survive and I knew I would probably have to aim for play-off's or better.

View attachment 833798
Transfer News
I knew already that this was going to be a busy window, I had the chance to shape the squad how I wanted and build it towards success. One thing I knew I would have to do is add a lot of quality in depth because that was where I struggled last year, I had a good squad but the back-ups weren't even close to the same standard.

View attachment 275542
I had managed to bring in quality in youth as well as a good couple of experienced back up players. During the summer I had released 6 players, nobody that was going to be good enough to feature in the next season. Out of all the players released the only one I considered keeping was Luscombe due to his ability to play anywhere in midfield but I found better options.

The first things I did was to bring in Cullen and Hall permanently. Both of them had played key roles under my management in the first season and both of them were out of contract at their clubs so I managed to get them on a free. Jadan Hall was given a 3 year contract, keeping him till 2019 whilst Cullen would be on contract until 2018.

Outside of bringing in loan players I also looked towards younger talents. First Jordan Clark, I signed him on a free from Wycombe and the 3* 5* 22 year old can play anywhere across attacking midfield and CM (2 year contract). 20 year old Cameron King came next on a free form Norwich, brilliant young talent rated at 3.5* 5* and he can play anywhere in midfield and CAM (3 year contract).

I then looked towards some fixes for my back 4, maybe not fixes but definitely some depth to the back 4. I started with 32 year old Lee Beevers from Mansfield, not necessarily anything special but he would be a strong back up and he can play anywhere in defence at 2.5*(2 year contract). Then I added Ben Purkiss, he had moved from Walsall to Crewe after the first season and I managed to get the 2.5* RB on a free transfer (2 year contract).

I then went back to younger options for the squad. Dion Conroy had been released by Chelsea and the 2.5* 5* CB was willing to sign a 2 year contract for me which I had to take, he would hopefully develop into a future star.

Then my board set up a trial day, for Portugese players. There was nobody special except for 23 year old DM Paulo Jorge. He was a free agent who was rated at 3.5* 5* and would instantly be plugged into the team as a regular, as soon as I saw his skills I offered him a contract which he accepted. I managed to get him on a 3 year deal!

Then I looked towards my keeper situation. Farman had done well but he wasn't anything great and he would only decline, and even if I kept him as my number 1 Goodman was nowhere near good enough as a backup (he would eventually go out on loan as well as Yorwerth). I signed Chris Lewington on a 3 year contract, he would contend for number 1 and hopefully be a better option.

Finally late in August, just before deadline day I signed 24 year old Antonio German on a 2 year £550 p/w contract (this was less than Conner Robinson who was released, he was on £750 p/w!). German is a 2.5* 5* winger/striker who would add needed depth as well as being a strong option to be a brilliant starter in the future.

Transfers done!
This was a strong squad and hopefully they would show that now, I was confident of achieving my goals of winning promotion and reaching the first round of the FA cup. They wanted me to make the final of the FA Trophy but I thought that was a bit farfetched along with everything else.

Next time I will look at pre-season results.

View attachment 275445
Pre-season
Coming into preseason I was confident. I had set up fixtures which would give the players a simple run out, and barring games against Burnley and Birmingham there shouldn't be any tough fixtures.

Lincoln 2-1 Lincoln Moorlands

A simple win in the first game. Gave most players a decent run out. A couple of injuries picked up but nothing big. Goals from Cullen and Tomlinson earnt a win.

Lincoln 0-5 Burnley

A big loss but Burnley had finished 8th in the premier league last season with the two top scorers behind only Aguero for Man City. Again everybody got a run out.

Kendal 1-0 Lincoln

Should've been an easy win but nothing big. Cameron King got a knock but nothing big. Showed good play just missed the final goal.

Lincoln 3-1 Tamworth
A strong win against a good side. Cullen, Burrow and Tomlinson with the goals in a good victory. Goodman got his first look in as keeper and played alright but wasn't really tested.

Lincoln 3-0 Lincoln United
Another strong win, felt there should've been a similar result against Kendal but it is only preseason. Paulo Jorge scored in his first game and Burrow continued a strong preseason with 2 goals.

Lincoln 0-0 Carlisle
In my opinion the most important game of preseason. If I could do well in this game against a league 2 side I was going to be confident heading into the season. I was happy with 0-0, a strong draw against a good team and a cleansheet.

Lincoln 0-5 Birmingham (Parent Club)

Closed out preseason against an affiliate and it was never going to be an easy game. Would've liked to have kept them down to 2 or 3 goals but they had too many players in brilliant form coming into the game. Another couple of knocks but everybody should be ready for the first game of the season.

Review
A good preseason overall. No big shocks but a few very good games. Nice to get a few clean sheets and let all the new players get into the squad. Can see it being a good season, using the same tactics as last season so everybody knows them very well, gives me an advantage early on to teams still learning new tactics.

I am predicted to finish 5th in a strong league. Newport, Barnet, Bristol Rovers and Halifax are the teams predicted to finish above me. Given the goal of promotion so need a strong start. Media predict Sean Newton and Paulo Jorge to be key players for me this season.

View attachment 275415

View attachment 274092
August Fixtures
I have quite a busy start to the season with 7 games in the first month. It is definitely important for me to start of quickly and make sure I can pick up form early on with me being expected to win promotion.

Lincoln 2-1 Chester
The first game of the season was a winnable game. It started badly with me going 1-0 down just 4 minutes in but I made a couple of tactical changes and pushed forward. Paulo Jorge scored his first goal of the season 24 minutes in and then Cullen added to it in the 33rd minute to give me a 2-1 win to start the season.

Grimsby 1-3 Lincoln (TV)
The second game of the season is one I felt could be the biggest of the season against our biggest rivals. A win gives the team tons of confidence and helps them to push forward where as a loss would give a massive knock to confidence and morale as well as leaving fans unhappy with me.

11 minutes in I was 1-0 down and this could've been 2 or 3 if it wasn't for Lewington being in brilliant form for the game. Mark Cullen eventually broke through after I changed to Counter attacking football and it worked with Cullen getting his second on the 18th minute.

Cameron King then got his first for the club in the added minutes of the first half. This was an important goal that would give me the edge going into the second half. It was a very even half to start with nothing happening until the 58th minute when they had a player sent off for a nasty challenge which forced me to sub Waite off for Thomas who would later score the 3rd of the game in the 93rd minute to seal it as they continued to press.

Bath 1-3 Lincoln
Another strong win with Tomlinson being very important with an opening goal, went into half time at 1-1 before a brilliant second half performance from Waite gave me a 3-1 win with him scoring in the 48th and 84th minutes.

Lincoln 2-0 Barnet
A very important win against a team who would look to challenge for promotion as well. Sean Newton scored a free kick before Batten scored a brilliant header from a corner, two defenders from two set pieces earned the win and a first clean sheet.

Cheltenham 0-1 Lincoln

A tough win with Newton scoring a penalty 13 minutes in. Cheltenham were the stronger team, even after having a man sent off in the 54th minute. I think if they had 11 men they would've earned a draw.

Lincoln 2-0 Margate

A third goal in as many games for Newton put me 1-0 up, another free kick in the 29th minute. It looked an even game but Jordan Clark got an important goal in the 85th minute to seal a 6th successive win to start the season.

Alfreton 1-1 Lincoln (TV)

A second TV game of the month showed me drop my first points of the season. Fitness and injuries were starting to build and it showed with the performance. A draw was a fair result, Hardy scored in the 34th before we lost the lead in the 54th minute.​

View attachment 273888
September

After such a brilliant start I was hoping that I could continue to push forwards for the top spot and promotion. Managers were starting to be sacked around me so I was continuously looking towards the next job, as confident as I was with my squad I could only see myself making the play-off's meaning the board wouldn't be happy. There are way too many strong teams for me to continue to win game after game and I could see Newport winning the league with ease.

View attachment 837633
Going into the season I could see Newport winning the league

Monthly Preview
It wasn't going to be an easy month. I had a total of 6 fixtures, 4 of which are against teams you'd expect to be in the top 10 come the end of the season. My hardest fixtures were going to be against Kidderminster who had already pushed for the play-off's early on and Wrexham lead by one of my former players from Sutton, Jamie White.

This month would be successful in my eyes, if I ended it inside the play-off's. There wasn't an easy game and I was starting to see a few short term injuries and fitness problems sneak in towards the end of last month. I would be happy with 8 points from a possible 16.

Fixtures
Lincoln 0-4 Torquay
I have no idea what went wrong, the back 4 just collapsed and the forwards were getting little to no supply from the midfield. I tried changing the tactics time after time but nothing worked against a Torquay side which just didn't seem to stop attacking. I had only conceded one in the first half in the 40th minute and was confident of pulling it back in the second half but I conceded 3 goals in the final 20 minutes (73rd, 79th, 92nd) to give a miserable result.

Lincoln 4-0 Barrow
This is exactly what I needed, a quick turn around to a poor result to start the month. It looked like Barrow were the stronger team in the first 10 minutes but Lewington was in brilliant form and kept them out. When Waite scored in the 13th minute the flood gates just broke and it was open for me to continue scoring. I managed another before half time through Jadan Hall in the 22nd minute but could easily have been 3/4 up at the half way point.

Going into the second half I just wanted to control the game and make sure I defended well to stop Barrow from getting a come back. It was quite a simple half with them attacking, me winning the ball back and keeping it away from their players. In the 73rd minute the win was all but sealed with Cullen scoring. At this point they were playing for pride, continuously trying to break down my back 4 but unsuccessfully, Paulo Jorge scored in the 87th minute to make it 4-0. A great win to bounce back from a big first loss.

Altrincham 1-1 Lincoln
This was a tight game, after the midweek game against Barrow I had a depleted squad. Jadan Hall was out, disappointing after he had hit form and I had to rotate to keep players fit. Sean Newton had put me 1-0 up 32 minutes in before they equalised in the 42nd minute through some poor defending that left Lewington helpless. Nothing happened in the second half with both teams seemingly just playing for the draw. I tried to break them down and attack but they just sat back and defended well, it ended 1-1.

Kidderminster 2-1 Lincoln
This was a tough result to take against a team who were already challenging for the top spot. I had gone down 1-0 17 minutes in after dominating the first 15 minutes and just getting hit on one counter attack. They then gave away a penalty, which their players weren't happy about but it was quite clearly a penalty, Newton converted this and made it 1-1 in the 45+2 minute.

The second half was really even, neither team deserved the win but Kidderminster somehow won a penalty for a challenge which injured Lewington. Even their manager, Wade Elliot, came out and said that it was a bad decision. Nether the less the penalty was converted and gave me my second loss in 4.

Wrexham 3-0 Lincoln
A third away game in a row was starting to affect the fitness levels of the squad. Wrexham had started off quite poorly but picked up form and were just outside the play-off's. The first half was even, nobody deserved the win and it looked like the second half would be similar.

After the break though my back 4 just didn't look the same, neither did Jamie White who was brilliant in the second half. My ex-player from when I was at Sutton had haunted me since becoming Lincoln manager and it continued. He managed two goals (57th and 75th minutes) as well as grabbing an assist (73rd minute) which saw me lose for the 3rd time this month.

Lincoln 2-1 Wealdstone
It was a good end to the month with a win. I was given two first half penalties due to silly challenges from the Wealdstone back 4. They were lucky to go into the break with 10 men in my opinion. Tomlinson scored both penalties with Newton being rested (I was playing a fully rotated squad due to fitness concerns).

In the second half it looked like nothing would happen, my back 4 switched off with 5 minutes to go and conceded to make it look like it was going to be a tough end to the game but Wealdstone couldn't create any other chances and I held on to the lead for a win.

View attachment 273894
End of Month Review
At the end of the month I see myself sat in 6th place, just 1 point behind 5th place Kidderminster. I knew I wouldn't do as well this month but this was quite disappointing. I did say I wanted 8 points from the month, I got 7 which is still good from a tough month of fixtures.

I felt that I could've held on to at least a point against Wrexham and Kidderminster, I was unlucky to not get a point against the latter but the Wrexham game was just awful. I had generally had a strong back 4 so far this season but I had conceded 11 goals in 6 games this month, partially due to Lewington being injured against Wrexham and Wealdstone.

I think another problem is where my goals are coming from so far. Sean Newton was currently my top scorer with 5 goals, and whilst it is nice to see a defender contribute so many goals so far my forwards aren't scoring enough. Cullen, Waite and Tomlinson are all on 3 goals so far, followed by Paulo Jorge on 2. After that I have 5 midfielders and a defender on 1 goal. My forwards so far have contributed 9 goals where as from midfield and defence I have scored 13. Now this may not seem a big problem but I can't rely on my midfield and defence to score game after game, I need my forwards to start scoring consistently and would like to see the 3 currently sat on 3 goals end the season in double digits.

Elsewhere...
View attachment 273891
Sutton were currently struggling and sat in 12th place in the conference south. After leaving them last season I had left them in good hands and expected them to fight for promotion after just missing out last season (they finished 2nd and lost in the playoffs to Margate.
View attachment 273889
Walsall were currently struggling as well. The team, still lead by Paul Mariner, were sat in 18th just 3 points from relegation after 10 games. Last season a late season surge saw them survive but this season they needed to push up the table because another relegation scare would see them lose all their best players. Now if the job became available I would consider going for it considering where they were in the league (if they were really struggling) and where I was in the league. If I wasn't near the play-off's when it came available I would leave, I would also leave if Walsall were in the bottom third of league 2 and really struggling to survive.​

View attachment 273543
Quick Catch Up
I played a lot last night and I am now in January.

From October through to December it was very mixed. I managed to keep the chase for the playoffs up, not got back in once but I have always been at most 3 points away from the playoffs. I got important wins against teams around me and drew the second game against Grimsby.

I currently, on 3rd Jan 2017 sit in 8th, 3 points off playoffs. Every time I win the teams above win, everytime they drop points I do. Fitness has been appauling and so has injuries. I been having to play 16 year olds out of position over the end of december as I had 4 games in a week (Saturday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday).

I have been offered a few jobs from league 2 teams. Exeter was the most interesting as they were 10th but decided against me for some reason. I applied for the Walsall job but was turned down as they thought I lacked experience (the new manager, Paul Cook, is doing well as they are now top half).

The board now just seem to be backing me to finish in the top 10. They have refused anything I have asked for. Due to the fitness problems I asked for extra coaches and fitness staff but they refused it so I then asked for an increased wage budget which they also turned down meaning I can't sign extra players to patch over injuries. I am still seen as very secure but they don't seem to want me to push forward.

I have started to improve the side and I am playing better, just lacking consistency and drawing way too many games. Every time a league 2 job comes up I am one of the 3 favourites to get it. I have decided that I am going to leave at the end of the season whether I achieve promotion or not.

The squad is good enough but the club is in a state. The board have been spending money on too much and forcing me to give players I don't need new contracts which has put me over my wage budget. They don't want to back anything I have done and even with the success I have had with them they seem content to sit in 8th place for the rest of the season.

If I added another striker and another rotation option at DM (for Paulo Jorge) then I could challenge. Burrow and Cullen constantly seem to be injured or unfit and Paulo Jorge is my only option at DM meaning there is nobody to come in when he is unfit.

If fitness wasn't a problem then I could probably be in the playoffs right now. I've had several games where I have played a fully rotated squad against bottom half teams that my first team would've easily beaten but instead I have come away with draws.

In January I am going to have to bring players in, meaning I will go over my wage budget by possibly a couple of grand meaning the board will get frustrated but if they want me to push for the playoffs I will have to. The clubs financial status is Very Insecure at the moment and this is even with me being under all my budgets all season.

I think at the moment it is looking likely for me to finish between 6th and 10th. I am only 3 points from the playoffs but there are too many teams contending and at this point there is only really one spot up for grabs with the top 4 all running away with it.

View attachment 838738
"Jimmy Walker is set to resign after being given an ultimatum by the Lincoln board. Apparently he and the board have fallen out over recent news of Walker being offered jobs around league 2 over recent months"

Interview
"Jimmy, is it now done that you have resigned?"

Yes, after saving the club from certain relegation and challenging for the playoffs this season the board are becoming annoyed over me looking to move forward with my career.

"Had you fallen out with the board recently?"
After being interviewed by Fleetwood last week the board offered me everything to stay at the club but they also told me due to the current financial state they would be lowering budgets for me.

"Going from what you have just said the club is in a bad position financially?"
The club has been struggling this season with the board often deciding to take over roles such as handing out contracts, a job that should've been mine. They currently have the budget of a team you would expect to be challenging at the top of league 2.

"Do you see this as the cowards way out after struggling to achieve goals set?"
Not at all, my goal was to challenge for the playoffs/promotion, I have done just that. The board no longer wanted to back me, going into the transfer window I needed a couple of players, they refused to give me any of the resources to continue.

"So are you questioning the boards ambition?"
In my honest opinion the board seemed content to sit in 8th place for the rest of the season. Before the season they said they wanted a top half finish but I said I could challenge for the top 5, which I have done. The board seem to be set on staying in the conference.

"Do you have any hard feelings towards the club?"
I am always going to watch out for how they do, they are another stepping stone to my success which I am thankful for but I feel they have been very disrespectful and unappreciative about what I have done for the club. Last season they were all but down, this season they are top 8!

"Final question, what is your next move?"
I will be looking to go into league football next. I have been receiving offers since October and will continue to apply for league jobs and hopefully be back in management soon.

Interview Over...
"So there it is, Jimmy Walker has resigned from Lincoln after falling out with the board in a manner which he said he felt disrespected and under appreciated. He will now look towards league football in order to move on with his career."

"Stay tuned for Transfer News next..."

View attachment 838832
"Just a day after resigning from Lincoln due to falling out with the board Jimmy Walker has been appointed manager at league 1 side AFC Wimbledon with immediate effect. His first game in charge will be today at home to Scunthorpe"

"Jimmy, you have come straight back into management, how pleased are you?"
Well I wanted to come back quickly but I didn't expect this. I had applied for the job a couple of weeks ago expecting nothing as I had only ever received offers from league two outfits but Wimbledon came to me straight away with an interview then the offer.

"Your first game is in a matter of hours, how prepared are you?"
I have given a lot of today's decisions to the assistant manager, I haven't even had a chance to judge the squad properly yet!

"It is said you are going to be playing attacking football, do you have the squad for this?"
I do have a strong squad, I can see it being easy to transition into my tactics, I may need to bring in a couple of wingers or attacking midfielders but it is already a strong squad.

"The last manager complained about the keeper situation, you have always done well with keepers, what are you looking to do?"

I have talked to all the available keepers and they are in agreement that somebody needs to be brought in so I will look to try and sign somebody fairly soon.

"There are rumours of you looking towards your Lincoln squad to bring in players, is this true?"
I had a strong squad there and I would like to try and bring a couple of the players here with me but nothing is being done yet. I won't disclose who I am looking to sign.

"The club is struggling financially at the moment, how are you looking to aid this?"
I will look to lower wages soon, that is all I have time for.​

View attachment 839686
So I had been appointed the new Wimbledon manager. They had lost their last manager to somebody else and found themselves midtable in league 1, I was happy t come here. It seemed like the second half of this season would be pretty simple, just keep them around midtable.

Of course it can't be easy...
I arrived with the club in a complete mess. The squad was poor, the finances were awful and the backroom staff were non-existent. My first job was to sign a scout, somebody who could try and help me find a few players before the end of the transfer window, I automatically appointed Andy Monkhouse to do this for me.

Within a few days I had been able to find a few decent players that I would like to sign only to find out that the last manager had ruined the clubs finances that much that the most the board could give me was £90 for a players wage so I wasn't able to sign anybody, even on free transfers or on loan.

By the end of the month I had managed to sort out the finances a little bit but not enough to bring anybody in. The first thing I did was release 3 2* players who between them were on £5k! The last manager had signed these players and was £5k over his wage budget!

After this I looked to sign a few more backroom staff. I signed another scout (Lee Quilty), a couple of coaches (Gary Fusco and Simon Bassey) and a physio (Sean Connely).

I asked the board to improve the youth system to try and develop some players for the first squad but they turned it down for financial reasons. I also asked if they could provide me with a parent club, anybody where I could easily get some players in on loan and also be able to get some extra income.

January games...
The first 3 games weren't going to be easy. I came in with a squad who were poor and it wasn't helped by injuries and fitness levels. To go with this the last manager played awful tactics meaning that none of the players were used to what I was ready to play (4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-3).

AFC Wimbledon 3-3 Scunthorpe
I had gone 1-0 up through Becchio before they quickly equalised, only for Becchio to put me 2-1 up before half time. I then went 3-1 up on a counter attack which saw Hawkridge score. A late injury took me down to 10 men which gave Scunny the chance to score twice late on and earn a point.

Rotherham 3-0 AFC Wimbledon

I never seemed likely to do well in this game from the beginning. After dominating the first 10 minutes I conceded on a counter attack from Rotherham. They then just controlled the game before adding another one on the 28th minute. I tried my best in the second half to pull it back by playing attacking football only for them to score on the 84th minute, again from a counter attack!

Wimbledon 1-2 Peterborough
Again, two counter attacks are what affected me in this loss as Jermaine Anderson gave Peterborough a 2 goal lead. I had taken to big injuries in the first half to Becchio and Forde, both would be out for 1-2 weeks. A late surge which saw Oduwa score in the 84th minute made it look like I could earn a point but it wasn't to be as a free kick bounced off the post in the 94th minute to deny me of a second draw in 3 games.​

The struggle continues...
After a couple of more months in charge I am still struggling with Wimbledon. In this post I will go over February, March and the first half of April which will lead me to a point with 3 games left which I will cover in the next post.

View attachment 840170

February
So I had to bring players in from the U21's squad to provide backup because of a poor squad and the board not giving me anything to improve the squad. I had 6 games in February which gave me one of the worst months of my career...

Bradford 1-0 Dons
Dons 2-3 Chesterfield
Millwall 0-0 Dons
Dons 0-4 Rochdale
Preston 1-0 Dons
Dons 0-1 Swindon

A tough month to take that saw me slip deep into the relegation zone. The toughest defeat to take was against Preston. They were awarded a penalty in the second minute, I later had a disallowed goal and an obvious penalty denied for a free kick. The draw against Millwall should have been a win with Becchio hitting the post twice before going off injured. I should've got a point against Swindon to close the month with them being down to 10 men for the last 20 minutes.

March
The board stated my job was insecure already but also supported me by saying they gave me full backing going into next season, confusing much? I had 5 games this month with the bulk being against teams chasing a top 6 finish!

Portsmouth 5-2 Dons
Dons 1-5 Crewe
Port Vale 3-1 Dons
Barnsley 4-1 Dons
Dons 3-1 Plymouth

The month started poorly with me conceding 10 goals in two games but Portsmouth are a top half team and were in form and Crewe are runaway leaders at the top. Massive loss to bottom side Port Vale who are about 15 points off anyone! Barnsley got lucky with 3 of their 4 goals taking deflections. And yes you read it right, a win! 2nd place Plymouth seemed like they expected an easy win but I managed to control the game at the back and hit them on the counter.

Biggest positive this month is that after only scoring 2 goals in 6 games through February I managed to score at least a goal a game this month.

April (so far)
It is a busy month with 7 games, I have played 4 so far and will be updating those before going over the last 3 in the next post in the fight for safety.

Leyton Orient 4-1 Dons
Dons 1-1 Gillingham
Shrewsbury 3-5 Dons
Dons 0-2 Oldham

A tough month of fixtures playing 3 teams who are in the battle for promotion and Gillingham who are still in the relegation battle. A tough loss to take against Orient who were just the stronger team, would've liked to have got back to back wins. Should have made it 3 points against Gillingham but some sloppy defending gave them a point. After being 3-0 up after 40 minutes against Shrewsbury I went into half time at 3-3 but a strong attacking display backed by a stronger defensive display saw me get a second win as Dons manager. Oldham are now in a prime position to get automatic promotion so even though I would've liked a point it was never going to be likely.

Final 3 games - Preview
So coming into the final 3 games of the season these are my fixtures:
Blackpool (23rd) Away
Colchester (11th) Home
MK Dons (19th) Away

I have an easy run in but find myself 22nd in the league, 6 points from safety. A win against Blackpool would send them down and a win against Colchester could send it down to the final game of the season. A big rivalry game to end the season could see both teams go down with MK being 2 points from relegation and 7 points from me.

Realistically it would take 3 wins and for Bury and Gillingham to lose all of their remaining games. It looks very glum coming into the end and I am more or less expecting to go down now but it would be nice to end this season on a high note with a couple of wins.

Contract News
I have decided to undergo a complete restructure of the club this summer if given the chance by the board. Most players go out of contract as well as staff. I am going to look to build a strong but young squad for next season (probably in league 2) which can try and challenge for a bounce back season. I will look towards my old clubs for players but due to the financial state of the club at the moment it will probably come down to me trying to sign loads of free agents as the club can't afford to give me any money to spend on players.

Elsewhere...
Walsall are currently sat 17th in league 1 with nothing being able to happen they will just aim to try and finish top half. New manager Cook turned the season around and took them away from relegation, a short term saw them pushing for playoffs but injuries piled up and that soon ended.

Lincoln had been as high as 3rd since my departure but a bad run in form has seen the drop to 8th and 5 points from the playoffs with 2 games left. It looks likely for them to just make a final push for playoffs but probably just trying to keep their position in the top 8.

Sutton, my first club, find themselves just 4 points from relegation in 18th place in the Conference South. After I missed the playoffs on goals for in the first season they had a strong second season missing the promotion in the playoff final after finishing second and now they have just collapsed. With a game in hand they are likely to avoid relegation but the battle is still on for survival.

Final 3 Games
So I was at the end of my first season (half a season) with Wimbledon. I was 7 points from safety with 3 games left, so I was likely to get relegated but I wanted to go out with some pride and with a bit of fight to try and keep my job through the summer.

Blackpool 2-1 Wimbledon
So it was over already but I went down in a fighting fashion. I had gone 2-0 down to two brilliant free kicks from Wordsworth (one 40 yarder and one 35 yarder). A late come back was almost made with Oduwa hitting the post twice after already scoring in the 84th minute.

Wimbledon 0-2 Colchester
They didn't make it in the end but Colchester were chasing the playoffs still. It was a tough loss as I had several chances denied by their goalkeeper, who was man of the match in the end. I looked good enough to earn all 3 points in the first half dominating with Colchester only managing 3 shots off target. In the second half they scored right after half time, I still looked the stronger team until Wassi got sent off in the 70th minute which left me with a massive hole in midfield.

I still seemed to be the stronger side with a number of chances being brilliantly saved or cleared off the line including 3 quick corners in succession which had two shots cleared off the line and one hitting the post. Obviously a win would've been nicer but I didn't go down without a fight to the playoff chasers.

MK Dons 1-2 Wimbledon
It was the last game of the season and a massive rivalry which attracted a sell out crowd. MK still had a chance of being relegated if they lost and results went against them, unfortunately results went their way and they will spend another year in league 1.

Oduwa who had been in brilliant form coming towards the end of the season (6 goals in the final 7 games!) opened up the scoring in the 13th minute and from then on MK looked awful all over the pitch. I dominated the rest of the first half and could easily have been 2/3 up at the half way point.

In the second half I knew it would be a matter of whoever scored first would win the match, and Oduwa made sure it would be us with his second on the 49th minute, a massive goal. MK were useless until my players had all but given up in the 94th minute with a late consolation goal.

So my last game of the season was a big win against our biggest rivals. Unfortunately it wasn't in the state I wanted it to be with hopes earlier on that the game would keep us in league 1 and send them down to league 2.

So...

I have big plans for the offseason, if they decide to keep me in charge (which seems likely at the moment). I am going to try and restructure the club completely. Their problem this season was the fact that they had a lot of money spent on the wrong areas, they had a 1* midfielder on £2100 a week when I first arrived!

I am going to aim to get the finances back into better order by getting rid of the bulk of the squad. I will then try and rebuild a strong young squad by not only bringing in non-league talent but also by looking towards Wales, Scotland and Ireland in a bid for talent.

I will then use my link with Spurs, and hopefully another if the board will give it to me, in order to patch up the squad with back up players and starters if necessary.

Next season I would ideally love to bounce back automatically but I am going to aim for a top half finish. The club is in a lot of financial trouble and they are lacking in talent at the moment so the rebuild will help to develop the team for the future.

By building the team for the future I have devised the following goals (if I am still in charge):
Season 1: Top half league 2
2: Promotion to league 1
3: Survive league 1
4: Top half league 1
5: Promotion to the Championship!

View attachment 840346