Jimmy_x_'s Pro Network Career Game thread (Still accepting players, Apply Now!)

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Jimmy_x_'s Pro Network Career Game thread (Still accepting players !!!!!!)

Hello and welcome to Jimmy_x_'s Pro Network Career Game thread!

View attachment 436247

Greeting message

Every year there comes a point where I have maximized the enjoyment I could possibly have from FM playing single-player saves. This year is no different, and I am here again in these forums in search of a multiplayer game to liven things up! Whilst I normally start my network career games in the summer after the last patch, I feel quite keen to get one started this winter period and garner some interest and credible players (in the long term) for my summer network career game. Id like for this thread to serve as the home for all information about my future network games, so feel free to stop by here every once in a while for your latest news or should you wish to contact me.

The Plea

I am looking to start a network game between 2-4 players. If everything is in order ASAP we will start the game tonight, if not in the late afternoon tomorrow. The proposed league has not yet been decided as all confirmed players will have a say as to what league we play in. However, there will be no restrictions on what tier team you can be within the selected league, meaning that players are welcome to be top or low table teams.

View attachment 436244

Here are a list of requirements potential candidates for the game must be able to meet:

- Players must be committed and experienced network gamers
- Players must be willing to see out a long term network career game
- Players can commit to 4 evenings/afternoons a week at the very minimum
- Players are friendly and personable, and willing to put a bit of banter about
- Players must play the game in a competitive spirit
-Players must understand that losing is a part of football and not be disheartened or lose interest in the game
- Players must inform other members if their absence from a game is foreseen.

View attachment 436245

Here are a list of rules for the game:

- Players must not bid on human teams staff members (excluding assistant managers)
- Players are welcome to poach human team players
- Players are welcome to unsettle human team players for psychological purposes
- Players must not buy more than 2 players a season using monthly installments
- Players must produce 60% of transfer fee upfront if paying by installments
- Any other rules will be established once all players are confirmed

Game Times

View attachment 436243

I understand that everybody has their own lives to get on with and their fair share of urgent and unforeseen issues to attend to. In this light, I would ask that players can commit to at least 4 (hopefully more) afternoons/evenings of fm a week at minimum. Of course, if we can commit to more days, that'd be great. Exact game times will be discussed and confirmed between all members before we end each session so as to unsure that everyone can get on at the most convenient time. Any frequent absences will result in being kicked from the game. I will encourage all confirmed players to add each other on steam, however this thread should be used as your first port of call for communication, should your steam not work or you realise late on that you won't be able to make a game session.

How to apply!

Well, if you are still with me at this point then i'm sure you are the dedicated, committed and enthusiastic kind of player i am looking for! If you would like to apply for the game please leave your steam ID, preferred league choice and availability in a comment. If you would like to keep your steam ID personal then feel free to pm me and i will contact you as soon as i can. Remember, this is just a smaller winter game i am trying to run, hence why i have capped the game number to 5 as i am really looking for committed players. However, if you would still like to get involved please don't hesitate to leave your details as i will be running my normal summer network game later on in the year and will be checking this thread regularly to see who really is interested. So please do keep your eyes on this thread!

View attachment 436242

Thanks very much for reading, now get applying!

Last edited:
Come on guys, if you think your good enough :p will be great fun and top banter!

steam name: riggy107
Preferred league: English (any of them)
Availability: Mon- Weds every night, Thus afternoon only, Friday afternoon and evening, Saturday night (past 8.30pm), Sunday afternoon and night (unavailable between 7-9pm)

steam name: riggy107
Preferred league: English (any of them)
Availability: Mon- Weds every night, Thus afternoon only, Friday afternoon and evening, Saturday night (past 8.30pm), Sunday afternoon and night (unavailable between 7-9pm)

Acknowledged, you will be contacted shortly.

Are we gonna start tonight?

Well, the plan was to start tonight but i was hoping for more interest! However, i did only want a small winter game so i might start the game up between yourself, theatre of dreams and I. I will then keep the thread active for those who wish to join last minute or for those who wish to play during the summer.

Steam name: robbox93
Preferred League: Any but mainly English
Availability: Student so free most afternoon/nights other than thursday, but obviously this varies when anything comes up!

Steam name: robbox93
Preferred League: Any but mainly English
Availability: Student so free most afternoon/nights other than thursday, but obviously this varies when anything comes up!

Acknowledged, you will be contacted shortly through steam!

id like to play in the online game, im on long term sick so i am free most of the time paragon110 is my steam name and i dont have a preference in league.

Baggio10

Last edited:
id like to play in the online game, im on long term sick so i am free most of the time paragon110 is my steam name and i dont have a preference in league.

Baggio10

Sorry to hear about your illness mate. On the plus side, i'm very happy to have found another member for the game. Your application has been acknowledged and I will contact you via steam shortly.

The Game will officially start at 6pm tomorrow (08/01/2014) so please ensure you are on steam around 5.45 so we can get going straight away.

Steam name: inutzdeon
if youre still looking for players

Deon

Still accepting players, please do express your interest!

Steam: akwaa16
Preferred league: La Liga or Internationals maybe
Availability: Thursday-Sunday nights

Steam: akwaa16
Preferred league: La Liga or Internationals maybe
Availability: Thursday-Sunday nights

Sorry mate, your availability doesn't match that of our current players. Whilst you are able to play 4 nights a week, they are all in a block closer to the weekend, leaving Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday unplayable. The implication was more that members could make up to 4 days a week with one day breaks here and there if need be.

Please do let me know, if your availability changes in future as I will be running a big summer game.

Happy Playing :)