Nicklt

Reaction score
Do you a team/player who, no matter what beat you or score past you.

For me its Wolfburg and Siem De Jong - What more annoying is that De Jong plays for Wolfsburg. I can be on an amazing run 20 games in a row, then I play wolfsburg and get battered 3-0 with De Jong scoring a hat trick, even if he hasnt score in 10 hours of football.

Xabi Prieto! He always gives me trouble in La Liga. His stats aren't that good, but I always feel like he's Real Sociedad's main man.

And when I'm playing as USA, Javier Hernandez is an unstoppable beast.

****** Llorente! Can't stop him scoring whenever he plays

Llorente. that guy won't stop scoring against me!

juventus in general, if i dont get them in champs league im fine, if i do then im out no point playing! happens with every team i am for some reason lol

juventus in general, if i dont get them in champs league im fine, if i do then im out no point playing! happens with every team i am for some reason lol

1. Dont play counter - you always get slaughtered by them for some reason.
2. Mirror their set up but not exactly - eg cb cb wb dlp def wb bwm def cm auto am attack treq sup poacher attack.
3. Shout get stuck in and hassle (close down always/tackle hard/weaker foot on the wbs and Pirlo/whoever is in his position).
4. Play attacking or even overload.

I beat them about 50% of the time when I play like this while about 20% of the time I manage not to lose. But I NEVER stop Llorente from scoring ...

ill be sure to try that, never actually thought about just copying there style lol!

Real Madrid. I'm playing with Real Oviedo, took them to La Liga in 2 consecutive seasons, played three more and still haven't beaten Real. I would not be mad if they beat me fair and square, but i can say for sure that game "cheat" me when i play against them. Past four games always goes like this: My team scores first, first half ends. They equalize, then take the lead. Ten minutes before end, my lads scored, result is 2:2. Last five minutes, they always score a third goal and win a game, no matter what i do. This annoys me like ****!!

Real Madrid. I'm playing with Real Oviedo, took them to La Liga in 2 consecutive seasons, played three more and still haven't beaten Real. I would not be mad if they beat me fair and square, but i can say for sure that game "cheat" me when i play against them. Past four games always goes like this: My team scores first, first half ends. They equalize, then take the lead. Ten minutes before end, my lads scored, result is 2:2. Last five minutes, they always score a third goal and win a game, no matter what i do. This annoys me like ****!!

That is most likely because their players have high determination, they will keep going to the last minute, just as you players go off the boil. Teams used to always score straight after half time against me, i found going defensive for the first ten mins stopped that. Try and hold back a defender of DMC (if you play that way) till the last ten, put them and and set them to defend - doesn't always work but in my save I put Westermann (HSV) on for the last ten and he has helped prevent a few last minute goals.

west brom, shane long and james Morrison love playing against me

ill be sure to try that, never actually thought about just copying there style lol!

Never thot of it either. I just wanted to make an OVERLOAD tactic with a lot of people attacking but also with defensive security and I ended up with the tactics mentioned (the wbs are on attack btw and I shout exploit the flanks as well btw). It was in Italy (with Bologna) so eventually I played Juventus and saw the potential. I since used same tactics with LAZIO/FIORE to good effect.

It was an accident really.

Ill give that a go tonight as it turned out i got them in the group stages, just left everton in 2020 to real madrid, so hopefully i get somewhere lol.

If it works for me it was valuable experience on your behalf. Ill just be happy to destroy them for once (if not twice).

Chamakh always score against me no matter what team I am!

Anti Juve tactics

1) The idea behind the tactics is explained in MANUMAD's box of Sweets

2) They should look something like this:

p A dlf S
am/treq A
bwm D cm AUTO
wb A dlp D wb A
cb D bpd D

(Sw)gkK

OIs: close down/tackle hard/weak foot on wbs and the Pirlo position.
Shouts: get stuck in/hassle/exploit the flanks (BE CAREFUL: Players will be yellow carded. As soon as a player does go to player instructions and tell him to tackle easy).

REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR OTHERS.

West Brom, Sunderland and Steven f***ing Fletcher...

No matter who I am, he ALWAYS scores. Usually to beat me, too.

Eden Hazard. In FM12 I played in the French leagues and he terrorized my teams. In FM13 I moved to England and so did he. Since I started out in the lower leagues, it took a few seasons before I faced him. The first match I faced him after getting promoted to Premier, he scored a hat trick.

Arkadiusz Milik always seems to find a goal against my team in 2016. It's amazing always when I'm up against Freiburg I know I will eat some goals because he is just banging them in for fun against my team in every god **** game. The sad part is he isn't even that good of a striker but really seems to love playing against me.

Arkadiusz Milik always seems to find a goal against my team in 2016. It's amazing always when I'm up against Freiburg I know I will eat some goals because he is just banging them in for fun against my team in every god **** game. The sad part is he isn't even that good of a striker but really seems to love playing against me.

I know what you mean. He always scored against me when I was WOLFSBURG.