JJ86 TotalFootball Inspired FM11-FM12

HI GUYS
The moment is finally here I have been doing thorough testing of my latest tactic projects there are a few but I will be only uploading the 3-4-3 formation I have been using. Just need to get all the screenshots in one place then I will be ready to upload

But here is a sneak peak of the formation

View attachment 231311View attachment 231312

to be continued..............

hi, i know that you didnt release it yet, but i am interested if you can write me what is pitch size, OIs, shouts and match preparation on this tactic..

i hope you will answer me, thx alot

Last edited:
hi, i know that you didnt release it yet, but i am interested if you can write me what is pitch size, OIs, shouts and match preparation on this tactic..

i hope you will answer me, thx alot

Hi....It is Ready.:D
I'm just doing one last test with a lower division team then I will release the thread, I want to make sure it works at all levels if tried it in conference with AFC TELFORD but I didnt take any screenshots. I won the league by a landslide

But for your questions I use the normal pitch size with bigger clubs and teams such as QPR who have smaller pitch size I Use the Maximum aloud.

I DO NOT USE SHOUTS

Match Prep:
Teamwork Very High from Pre season until fluid.
Attacking Movement Low for rest of season

I actually have an updated version of this TotalVoetball tactic

Also I have been working on Arsene Wenger style tactic from this season and a Holland 1970's National team tactic - ​just need to complete a full season with them both and those will be uploaded also

thx a lot man, because i find somewhere this tactic PG JJ86.4321CC (Barcelona, Feb 2012) and it looks good...

latest version coming soon:
consists of a higher defensive line so the team push further up the field,
a few tweaks on player Inside Forward Positions
Working on making the striker more lethal in front of goal

HI GUYS
The moment is finally here I have been doing thorough testing of my latest tactic projects there are a few but I will be only uploading the 3-4-3 formation I have been using. Just need to get all the screenshots in one place then I will be ready to upload

But here is a sneak peak of the formation

View attachment 231311View attachment 231312

to be continued..............

hi mate whens this tactic going to be uploaded thanks