JJ86 TotalFootball Inspired FM11-FM12

Hello just started using this tactic with bayern, i've only played an handful of matches but its working well just walloped freiburg 4-0 with 86% posession. I have just changed the striker to target man as I have got mario gomez upfront. I was wondering if you have dropped a midfielder back to the dm position or moved 1 forward to the am position?

hows it going

best tactic i have ever downloaded. thank you for all your hard work! :)

Hey guys
Just a spoiler...
currently working on a new formation, same possession principle just been inspired by the Copa Del Rey match between Barca and Real Madrid... Barcelona's formations during the match were interesting so I will be starting with the Starting Formation.

I am aiming to make it so players can be moved around in which ever formation you desire without having to change the players instructions :)

Will keep updates of progress

View attachment 217839Pep Guardiola Starting Tactic

My current test result
View attachment 217846View attachment 217847 conceded 2 goals by NOT:( setting the Opposition Instructions... YES very silly on my part. Despite the goals against, Real Madrid had no chance of winning

hey mate, can you reccomend another tactic i can use as a back up to this tactic perhaps on away games..it should have the same kind of play, same results same possession, pass completion and etc

hey mate, can you reccomend another tactic i can use as a back up to this tactic perhaps on away games..it should have the same kind of play, same results same possession, pass completion and etc

yes there is
what you could do is move the BWM(Ball Winning Midfielder) into the anchor man position to make classic 4-3-3
Look like this

-----GK-------
RB CB CB LB
-----DM-------
--DLP__CM--
IF ______IF
____CF___

OR

_____GK____
RB CB CB LB
_____DM____
_____DLP
IF _AM____IF
_____CF____

So Its Just about moving the players around you can also push the Fullbacks up into a Wingback position

Last edited:
does your tactic score alot of goals cause it doesnt seem that way especially against big teams?

does your tactic score alot of goals cause it doesnt seem that way especially against big teams?

Well it isn't a Goals Galore type of tactic so if your looking for an Super Goals Machine tactic this isn't it! sorry.

Don't get me wrong scoring goals is the only way to win BUT... I enjoy dominating games through Possession and scoring well worked goals.
I have made it so that it can be easily adjusted to score more goals by way of sacrificing some possession

so should i make sure the player instructions dont change when switching positions around, as in should i make sure all player instructions are ticked when i swap positions around??

so should i make sure the player instructions dont change when switching positions around, as in should i make sure all player instructions are ticked when i swap positions around??

You want The goals come from the 3 Attacking players,
So set AML AMR and CF
Player Instruction
Mentality to (17)

Hey guys
Just a spoiler...
currently working on a new formation, same possession principle just been inspired by the Copa Del Rey match between Barca and Real Madrid... Barcelona's formations during the match were interesting so I will be starting with the Starting Formation.

I am aiming to make it so players can be moved around in which ever formation you desire without having to change the players instructions :)

Will keep updates of progress

View attachment 217839Pep Guardiola Starting Tactic

My current test result
View attachment 217846View attachment 217847 conceded 2 goals by NOT:( setting the Opposition Instructions... YES very silly on my part. Despite the goals against, Real Madrid had no chance of winning

When are you going to release this tactic?

For witch patch is this tactic,12.0.4 or 12.1.1?

For witch patch is this tactic,12.0.4 or 12.1.1?

I tested it on all the patches
and it worked with each one.

Only in the latest patch players kept missing a number of shots. Which means MORE CHANCES to score.

Awesome tactic. Did my 1st save in Spain with Real Madrid using it. Won everything in my 1st season and never losing against Barca!!!
My first save using your tactic was with Liverpool and lost the league on the final game of the season, but with such a paltrey transfer spend at the start I was happy with a 3rd placed finish and both domestic cups.
Might have to try it on the international scene to see if it gives the same success.

Kudos for a cracking tactic!!!

Awesome tactic. Did my 1st save in Spain with Real Madrid using it. Won everything in my 1st season and never losing against Barca!!!
My first save using your tactic was with Liverpool and lost the league on the final game of the season, but with such a paltrey transfer spend at the start I was happy with a 3rd placed finish and both domestic cups.
Might have to try it on the international scene to see if it gives the same success.

Kudos for a cracking tactic!!!
International teams could be interesting

great tactic! what would do u with wilshere? maybe change him for walcott?

hey all
Testing is coming to an end for my Barca Tactic....and Rinus Michels 3-4-3 world cup formation
I have managed to actual get the centre backs to play wide and have the defensive midfielder drop back with fullbacks pushing into the midfield.
Both are very successful in creating a bunch of scoring chances and keeping more possession than the opponents
Although the amount of passes around the field are on the low side...(this I am working on)

will be released soon.... I will create a new thread for it aswell
:)

HI GUYS
The moment is finally here I have been doing thorough testing of my latest tactic projects there are a few but I will be only uploading the 3-4-3 formation I have been using. Just need to get all the screenshots in one place then I will be ready to upload

But here is a sneak peak of the formation

View attachment 231311View attachment 231312

to be continued..............