Joao Moutinho 32m should i sell ?

Drew9

Reaction score
Im Tottenham just about to start 2nd season and Barca have layed down a monster offer for Moutinho who cost me 11.5m last season. I have recently signed Franco Zuculini, and have Palacios, Fernando Gago, and Thiago Neves that can opperate in the middle of the park but will need to replace moutinho as he was a class act so suggestions would be appreciated, so whats it to be ? sell or not ? cheers.

well u cud sell nd get veloso hu is IMO a better midfielder or palombo it is ur game so u shud decide tbh

Sell. You wont get offered that kind of money again if you turn it down

Sell. You wont get offered that kind of money again if you turn it down
I know what your saying but i dont really need the money and dont want to unsettle the team, i think i might reject as there aren't many replacemens ... ?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Having said that dzagoev ? he would be a good replacement

theres some players you should never sell... moutinho is one of them :)

If you don't need the money and can't think of anyone to buy, then keep him. But if you feel you know someone who can easily fill his shoes, then just sell him. My suggestion is Miguel Veloso

Bought Dzagoev only to see Moutinho reject Barca so i sold Gago for 25m instead :) ll goooood

I would keep if you dont need money and also there isnt any good replacements

personally i wouldnt listen to any money for him he is one of the best on the game in my opinion and can do so much i trained him to a defensive midfielder then i trained him to attacking midfield and i sit him in front of the defenders and tell him to push up with long shots and hes always scoring for me

moutinho is a world class player. the idea is... dont sell world class players. simple.

Don't sell him. Especially if you don't need the money. it's best to keep your best players and build from strength instead of weakening your team and potentially disrupting the harmony of your team. It's not worth the hassle.