Karimm_G

Reaction score
Was just messing about on my Arsenal save and drew Palermo in my Champos league Group and thought to myself wow they've done quite well so i decided to have a look at their squad due to my inquisitive nature i stumbled across this young brazilian lad who definately looked like one for the future going by the name of Joao Pedro i Havent seen any threads on him so thought i'd bring him to the attentions of the fm base community...Signed in 2009 from Atletico Minieiro His physical stats leave alot to be desired but at 18 there is definately scope for improvement But technically he is very blessed But anywho take a look tell me what you think..

On his stats I'd definately buy him and see where it leads too, how much would the club be willing to sell him for ?

his physical stats are a bit ***** .. but great finding mate :)
Yeah they are quite bad but stil i reckon he could do a job see if i can get him next year and see what he's about :)
On his stats I'd definately buy him and see where it leads too, how much would the club be willing to sell him for ?
I really dunno mate he only just signed for palermo so i cant get him for now but palermo got him for 5.25mill

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

one of my scouts just recommended him ;)
Hows that for timing :) if you can get him tell me whats he's about..