Dicko1878

Reaction score
Well playing as Everton i got Silva back after loaning him out and decided that i would give him a go before I signed another forward, although the screenshot shows different ive carried on playing and he scored 6 in 6 games towards the end of the season

Name: Joao Silva
Club: Everton (Reserves)
D.O.B: 21/05/1990
Nationality: Portugese
Position: Striker
Agent: Pedro Pita

Strengths:
Finishing, Strength, Jumping, Off the ball, Heading

Weaknesses:
Positioning, Long shots, Work rate

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:

Target Man - Attack or Poacher - Attack (Where ive been playing him)

Screenies:

View attachment 120413View attachment 120414

Last edited:
He looks good on the game. I hope he gets a chance soon in real life

He's been a bit hit and miss for me scored 5 goals in 7 games then that was it for the 1st half of the season. I ended up loaning him to Wolves in Jan and he's started scoring again.

I feel the need to tell Dicko1878 how much I love your sig....

Haha this was going back ages when we beat City and the there ground just after Lescott scored (H) just something alot of us started singing to him

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

He's been a bit hit and miss for me scored 5 goals in 7 games then that was it for the 1st half of the season. I ended up loaning him to Wolves in Jan and he's started scoring again.

Thanks for the input, id rather use Silva instead of the others ive signed because Id like to invest in the current Everton youth. I bought Lukaku in the first season, Sanogo (4.5 mil) and Djuric (Free so who can argue), add into the mix Vaughan and i have 5 strikers to chose from

He's **** never becomes any good.

Comparing him to Bebe, both come from LL Portugal, one cost 8 million, he cost peanuts. He's goood.

He's still in the reserves on my save.

Off topic but it was funny when I got a message saying - Joao Silva has broken his jaw following a robust challenge by gary neville.

great player, I took him on loan from Everton to Chelsea and scored on his debut twice!!:)

Because I wanted to be sure in order to buy him and I wanted a portuguese becauase I had settling problems with Coentrao...