Reynoldinho

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I started a game unemployed and got the Reading job half way through the 1st season. got them promoted to the prem, after winning the league in the 2nd season. My 1st season in the Premiership went really well finishing in 12th position after been favourites for the drop.

Fergie, wenger and Redknapp all retired at the end of the season, and man utd have approached me for there vacant manager job. They had a poor season finishing 8th and are not in any european competitions. But they are willing to give me 90mil to spend on new players, whereas the Reading board will give me 25mil.
They have better players than i have at my Reading side, and more chance of success next season.
It seems like a job to good to refuse.

What do you guys think i should do?

Cheers!

If it was me, id be tempted to stay with Reading and try to build a top class side.

Do you feel you can manage a big team like United and try to handle their massive debts? If so, then take United.

Failing that, you can accept the managers job at United and save it as a new game and continue to manage both teams?

If it was me i would take the Man Utd job. I wouldnt be put off by them not playing in Europe next season nor their poor league finish as every team has a dip and if you manage them correctly and they still have quality players you could win the league easy.
A decision like this depends entirely on you. If you are someone who wants to build a team from obscurity to world domination then stay with Reading. If you are an ambitious manager who wants success as quickly as possible and is willing to move to get that success then go to Utd. I am the latter of the 2 when i start a journeyman save.

I'd stay with reading, push for top 10 then europe then the world (H)

I Was In A Similar Situation To You. I Started Off Unemployed, got The Roma Job, Chelsea Manager Got Sacked Took Over at Chelsea Then Won The League And Champions League. I Got Offered The Barcelona Job But I Had Been Barcelona Loads Of Times Before And I Wanted To Build Up Chelsea And I Managed To Sign Christiano Ronaldo So I Stayed At Chelsea, I Also Had A Bid For Messi Accepted But His Wage Demands Were Too High.