chrisjericho

Reaction score
View attachment 274238
FIFA's shock announcement
Operation "International Cleanup" is engaged

View attachment 274239

View attachment 274240

FIFA did what left football fans everywhere shocked and surprised. The top-secret operation
"International Cleanup" was implemented.

"International Cleanup is, said Sepp Blatter, the president of FIFA, "a new start, where every related football players, including managers and coaches are released from their contracts."

"We did this now because we thought there are too many overpowered clubs, like in England, there are the Top 4, which are Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea. In these years we see only them or maybe Manchester City rise up to the top of the league.

"And as such other clubs such as Stoke City and Bolton Wanderers are only left battling for the places in the middle table. This gives a chance, like those two clubs and others, to have a chance at getting that title. We want to see more competition from those who are considered not the best to have a chance to become the best.

"Hopefully this operation goes well and football fans everywhere in the world could see something new, a new challenge, and everything else to make the football world more interesting."

-- No copyright intended to any use of real names of people and companies, i only want to make the story interesting. Please don't sue me --

I don't really get what this thread is about.

im using a database where every player coach and head coach is unemployed

yeah the intro is sorta messed up but ill try harder on next updates :D