Job offer from Liverpool - Current team Bordeaux

Ravelli

Reaction score
So I´ve managed Bordeaux for 3 seasons with in order 6nd, 1st, 1st in Ligue 1 and 2 semifinals in Champions League and I won UEFA Europa League season 2.

I´ve started to feel that the only challenge left is to win Champions League and I´m getting a bit bored and now I´m the no.1 candidate for the Liverpool job.

As you can see they are underperforming to say the least but I like the challenge. It also seems like their finances are pretty poor...

well they have a decent team, but you have worked hard at your bordeaux, its always a tricky decision.

if your unsure, save your bordeaux just before you accept or reject the job.

then accept the liverpool job and save it as a different name, have a play about with them and see if you will wana carry it on, if you dont you can just delete it ;)

well they have a decent team, but you have worked hard at your bordeaux, its always a tricky decision.

if your unsure, save your bordeaux just before you accept or reject the job.

then accept the liverpool job and save it as a different name, have a play about with them and see if you will wana carry it on, if you dont you can just delete it ;)
Yeah do do have a decent team but it´s not the youngest anymore.

Good advice about saving before but they hired Frank Rijkaard for some reason so my decision has been made for me.

Well as you saed I´ve worked hard with my Bordeaux and it´s a great tame that could be the best in the world so I´ll keep on fighting for the big titles in France and Europe.

And now the treble is secured with the Champions League title finally in season 4 :).
I´m thrilled and now I can go to a new challenge.

dont worry mate. but i have to admit that the transfer budget you get will be very low, but later you will have enough cash. liverpool has excellent sponsoship deals which is enough for a positive balance sheet. and dont worry after a couple of seasons gillet and harry will be looking to sell the club and it gets taken over by english roman abramovich. when i started the clubs debt was more than 350 million, but after the takeover it came down to 30 million. and the new board keeps on injecting money and when your sponsorship deal runs out(the one with 20 million/year) you get another deal worth 30 million for 4 years. thats what i got and now i am in fourth season, but remember when the new board takes over they try to sack you unless you got a good managerial record. good luck

dont worry mate. but i have to admit that the transfer budget you get will be very low, but later you will have enough cash. liverpool has excellent sponsoship deals which is enough for a positive balance sheet. and dont worry after a couple of seasons gillet and harry will be looking to sell the club and it gets taken over by english roman abramovich. when i started the clubs debt was more than 350 million, but after the takeover it came down to 30 million. and the new board keeps on injecting money and when your sponsorship deal runs out(the one with 20 million/year) you get another deal worth 30 million for 4 years. thats what i got and now i am in fourth season, but remember when the new board takes over they try to sack you unless you got a good managerial record. good luck
Well as I said they went with Rijkaard anyway. And now when I won the treble (league,champions league and league cup) my motivation is even lower. Almost got to replace Guardiola but they gave him a new contract and I´m close to getting the A.C Milan job but anything can happen.

Well as I said they went with Rijkaard anyway. And now when I won the treble (league,champions league and league cup) my motivation is even lower. Almost got to replace Guardiola but they gave him a new contract and I´m close to getting the A.C Milan job but anything can happen.

you are one heck of a good manager do u have any good tactics or advice you can give me

Well as a Liverpool fan I would take it but it depends whether you feel you can achieve more in France?

Keep going with Bordeaux until your contract runs out and meanwhile keep an eye on the jobs and job security list. On my current game I have been linked with all sorts of jobs but I got the United job by accident. Just took a look at the available jobs list in the summer and saw that United were looking for a manager. I didn't see any news about the previous manager getting sacked or rumors of a possible replacement. I applied and got the job

anybody who wants to try liverpool should not be scared..........

you are one heck of a good manager do u have any good tactics or advice you can give me
Well thanks to you and all the others for the advice. goonergun435>> Well when it comes to advice the most important one I´ve got is to really think about your transfers. Is it really the position and player you need most, it´s never good to do like Real Madrid and buy a lot of attackers if your defence isn´t strong enough. I think you know what I mean.
And when it comes to tactics I like to play an offensive 4-5-1 in different variations but always with skilled, fast wingers and an attacker who scores a lot.
If you want to use one from fmbase then I recommend the tactic Ronis goal factory, it´s amazing but a bit too many goals comes from corners so it can be less realistic.
I like to try to make my own or maybe download one and change it to fit my team.

Anyway I tried to switch to Valladolid that just got up in La Liga again but they were just too weak and with only 3 days time to make transfers(without any money) I decided to load my Bordeaux save and keep going and keep a look out for new exciting challenges.