Mousemat_FM

Reaction score
Just got offered

Bournemouth 23rd league one

or

Wycombe 4th league two

Which one???

I'd go with who has better finances, training facilities, *** manager and coaching staff, and maybe players. If the squad ain't the best, need to be sure you have the finances to improve the squad either by buying the players or getting them on loan. I tend to go with the club with the least expectations, and work from there. But, everyone will have differing opinions. Ball is in your court. Good luck!

Thanks - Gone with Bournemouth - Avoid relegation this season, then build for next season. Decent staff and half decent squad.

Did you start the game in January 2011 and pick between who to start with or just start unemployed ?

Started game with Hartlepool got them promoted first season but got hammered in championship and got relegated. lost first two games of new season and boom - fired :(

Noooooo why?! Wycombe have Gaz! :'(

Yeah but Bournemouth have the " Fletcher " :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Wycombe got Bryan Robson :)

I could choice! I always find it more satisfying by keeping a team up than getting them promoted, especially when taking over during a season anyway